Newby in Lawrenceville Ga.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotorcycleMike

Reaction score
Hello.
I haven't got set up yet. I'm taking a begginer brewers class next month and will get set up then. This is someting I have been wanting to do for along time now and I'm really excited. Can't wait to get started.
I found this forum with a google search and Y'all look like a friendly knowledgable group. I'm sure I'll have some dumb questions to ask but promise to use the search feature first. :mug:

I'm guessing your using the Brew Supply store in Lilburn off Indian Trail. The owner and his wife are good people. I went to the class about a month ago. I'd already brewed 2 extracts before I went and still learned some things. Plus, you'll get to hang with some new brewers like yourself that have questions you never thought to ask. Oh, and they'll have various samples of beer to try which is always a nice. Take it easy with the samples or bring a designated driver.

No, I was not aware of a supply store in Lilburn.
The class I'm taking is at Brewmasters Warehouse in Maretta.
It's nice to know there is someplace closer.
Thanks.

Welcome! There's also a great store in Alpharetta called the Brew Depot. Bob is the owner and a super cool fella to boot.

He's sponsoring a homebrew competition at this year's Suwannee Beer Festival on March 31st. Check them out!

Back