New member in Va Beach.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master

Reaction score
Signed up a while ago, but have been out of the country in the magical exotic land of Afghanistan. Also known as the land of no beer.

Have been brewing extract with a turkey fryer and pot, just switched over to all extract and went all in on an electric brewing setup.

Mostly copied Kal from The Electric Brewery, but did make a couple changes here and there.

And in two months, I may get to drink the initial batch I made on it!

Welcome and thank you for your service.
I was stationed at Dam Neck many moons ago.
I still have friends there and we come every summer for a week or two.

Hello and welcome to the site!
Also thanks for your service. I was stationed at Norfolk, VA. for several years, many years ago. Keep meaning to head back there sometime, missed my ship's reunion meeting awhile back and then they de-commissioned it afterwards.

I was active duty Navy for 13 years, now I'm a reservist.

Navy brought me there. Married a girl from NY and this is about as far away from NYC I can get without her getting all stir crazy.

Welcome back from the Sandbox!

Signed up a while ago, but have been out of the country in the magical exotic land of Afghanistan. Also known as the land of no beer.

Maybe if they drank a damn beer every now and then they wouldn't be so damn uptight!

I'm still in Afghanistan. But there are a few places with "western" internet where beer isn't blocked.

Back