New England Grain Buy Sept 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious how the splits work. I am on 2 right now with both only 1/2 spoken for. If these don't reach 100% do you still order and the parties on the split are responsible for the remaining balance or do you not order at all or some other option. Wasn't sure how that worked. Thanks.

Did we end up getting the hookup on the cornys? I could use a few.
I could do a couple more plastic 14g drums too.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Did we end up getting the hookup on the cornys? I could use a few.
I could do a couple more plastic 14g drums too.

Sorry, I tried working it out with the guy to arrange buying a pallet from him, but then then he saw dollar signs and decided to try and go up on the price he had told me and said that he wasn't willing to liquidate them. It just wasn't worth all the hassle to deal with the guy and maybe save a few bucks. I was hopeful, but didn't want to risk it for us.

If anyone is interested in Pinlocks I can get a hold of my contact and see if they still have any. You can get the conversion from AIH.com for $10. Last time I talked to them they were asking $25 for the kegs. So it would be the same price you would just need to convert them if you wanted.

I'm in.

I opened a few new splits on top of my 3 bags. PBW(.25), RICE(.5) and STARSAN(.25). Hopefully it was all done correctly.
If they close great. If I'm too late, it was my own fault :smack:.

Now, who is from western MA or NH/VT? Anyone want to try and pool the travel?

I have a few cases of swing top bottles that I am not using anymore. These are brown 22 oz and come 20 bottles to a case.

I also have a half dozen or so 2 liter brown glass swing top growler bottles from altenmunster.

Finally, I have about 5-6 clear gallon glass jugs I am looking to part with. They are great for small batches or wine experiments.

I'm looking for $5 each on the gallon jugs, $15 each on the growlers, and $40 a case for the 22s.

WSTBrewing

PM me if anyone is interested maybe we can work something out...

So i just talked to the folks. They are going to let me know how many they have for sale. He did say the price went up to $35 to $40. I should know how many they have and the correct cost later today or tomorrow,

We have a lot of open splits and are pretty close to filling the buy. Can everyone please take a look and see if you could use any of the malts in the open splits?

XMUL and Clankenbrew I had to change your BD-MOPA to a TF-MOPA. We really only order one type of MOPA to keep the buy simple. NCM tends to screw things up if you have multiple brands of the same grain. If you really have issue with TF-MOPA instead of BM-MOPA we can just take that bag off.

OK so the sheet is all set you can start paying me. Please PM me for the paypal address. You need to send the money as payments owed so that I am not charged a fee. The faster that we can get paid the faster we can get the grain. I would like to have delivery before Thanksgiving

These folks have paid:

CrazyIrishman34
Xhul
Dyqik
Confuted
Keese48
Scott12160
Aslander
Luther
JacobVondruke
Skipper74
Schecter
PAsbitinusBluinusRibonus
HNBC34
Vonx
Adrock430
Snowman_fs
Jeff13

Don't post in the thread that you have paid.

I am sending out PMs to everyone who still owes money. The following people owe the following amounts:

Removed list. Please see most current on this post: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f174/new-england-grain-buy-sept-2014-a-490529/index20.html#post6483752

Please make sure when you send Crazyirishman34 the money, that you 'Send money to friends', verify there is no fee, and put your HBT username in the comments. See the below example from my payment:

pv

Edit: PMs have been sent to everyone. If anyone can help me track down Derf1 and EugenioFV, their usernames do not exist on HBT.

Edit2: Removing names of people who paid

Kegs can be a side thing. Let's get payments for the order in so we can get the order placed, delivery scheduled, and the pickup scheduled for everyone

I'm in to sort (would be a Sat AM before Thanksgiving, right?)

Also, I travel from Boston to Windsor Locks CT 2x/wk if anyone needs/wants some stuff brought out west

Im in to sort if I can make it in time. Concords a hike for me.

Here is a list of folks who have not paid.

Dnuggs
Tellyho
Redman1134
Krazlikesbeer
wfowlks
Derf
entropicpenalty
Zipster222 <---- Check in Mail
roving_wizard_hat

If you have the time send them a PM

Hi, can you double check? I submitted mine last night, and it went through on my end. Let me know if you need transaction number or more info...

Thanks

I have some new Perlick 630ss faucets I am looking to sell. They have never been used and are still in the package. New on morebeer.com the are $58. I am looking to get $50 each for them I have 3.

Back