New England Grain Buy January 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I have gotten a few payments today. I will go through them tomorrow morning and post a list. If folks could not post PAID in the thread. Doing that makes it so that the official list gets buried. Before I check people off I need to look at the payment and make sure that it was done right.

I will do what I did last time and send PMs individually to each person once you get the list up so we can move this along quickly.

Skipper74 - One quick note, you signed up for a bag of GW-2ROW, but we only buy CM-2ROW. I updated your entry, I think your price has changed, so make sure you check the sheet again if you haven't sent payment.

Thanks, Luther, I appreciate that. I am not sure how I made that mistake, as I always purchase CM , but thanks for correcting it.

Folks who have Paid

cbaha
jlpinmass
philw86
soccerpall86
eo74
moreb33rplz
Tellyho
KiwiRob
willerd
Xhul
zipster222
museman11
schauby7
mdam556
Jverlinden
63Belair
Skipper74
Clankenbrew

Also If I can get enough people that want it I have some extra Mosaic hops that I over bought. It is in 22 pound bags so if I can get 22 pounds spoken for I will split up a bag. I paid $17 a pound so that is what I am looking to get. If you want a pound or 2 let me know. Once I get enough for a bag I will let everyone know and they can pay for it. The hops are pellet and 2014. If you can post your wants in this thread https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/mosaic-hops-520936/index3.html

Folks who have Paid

cbaha
jlpinmass
philw86
soccerpall86
eo74
moreb33rplz
Tellyho
KiwiRob
willerd
Xhul
zipster222
museman11
schauby7
mdam556
Jverlinden
63Belair
Skipper74

Also If I can get enough people that want it I have some extra Mosaic hops that I over bought. It is in 22 pound bags so if I can get 22 pounds spoken for I will split up a bag. I paid $17 a pound so that is what I am looking to get. If you want a pound or 2 let me know. Once I get enough for a bag I will let everyone know and they can pay for it. The hops are pellet

I'll be sending mine in tomorrow--
Thanks again for the great organizing !

Folks who have Paid

cbaha
jlpinmass
philw86
soccerpall86
eo74
moreb33rplz
Tellyho
KiwiRob
willerd
Xhul
zipster222
museman11
schauby7
mdam556
Jverlinden
63Belair
Skipper74
Clankenbrew
BryangelBrau
Luther
Brewis
Fender230
Baja_Brewer
Richmarch
Monkey-bb
mbonito926

Also If I can get enough people that want it I have some extra Mosaic hops that I over bought. It is in 22 pound bags so if I can get 22 pounds spoken for I will split up a bag. I paid $17 a pound so that is what I am looking to get. If you want a pound or 2 let me know. Once I get enough for a bag I will let everyone know and they can pay for it. The hops are pellet and 2014. If you can post your wants in this thread https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f174/n...nuary-2015-a-511652/f16/mosa...36/index3.html

Folks who have Paid

cbaha
jlpinmass
philw86
soccerpall86
eo74
moreb33rplz
Tellyho
KiwiRob
willerd
Xhul
zipster222
museman11
schauby7
mdam556
Jverlinden
63Belair
Skipper74

Clankenbrew
BryangelBrau
Luther
Brewis
Fender230
Baja_Brewer
Richmarch
mbonito926

Also If I can get enough people that want it I have some extra Mosaic hops that I over bought. It is in 22 pound bags so if I can get 22 pounds spoken for I will split up a bag. I paid $17 a pound so that is what I am looking to get. If you want a pound or 2 let me know. Once I get enough for a bag I will let everyone know and they can pay for it. The hops are pellet and 2014. If you can post your wants in this thread https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/mosa...36/index3.html

Are you sure you didn't get nh payment? I resent it as friends and family last night around 10:30 please let me know if you didn't receive it.

If Aslander still has extra crystal 60, I would take a 1/4 sack off his hands.

Yeah Zipster, I do still have that extra C60. I already paid Donovan for it, so you can either PM me for PayPal info, or bring money to my house when we schedule the pickup. I'll leave the spreadsheet as it is so it doesn't screw him up while collecting payments.

Come on people cough it up so we can make this happen.

Also.. Im coming from Coventry RI, if anyone needs a lift or grain picked up.

Folks who have Paid

Homebrewhead
mbiskup.
Wavepukriker
PasbitinusBluinusRibbinus
pshieronymus
Redmanll34
ACC84
VikingBeerCraft
cbaha
jlpinmass
philw86
soccerpall86
eo74
moreb33rplz
Tellyho
KiwiRob
willerd
Xhul
zipster222
museman11
schauby7
mdam556
Jverlinden
63Belair
Skipper74
Clankenbrew
BryangelBrau
Luther
Brewis
Fender230
Baja_Brewer
Richmarch
Monkey-bb
mbonito926
wstbrewing
BeezBrew
PiggottBrew
tjmac5071
Krazlikesbeer

Looks like the only people left are:

• Calico Jack - check in mail
  • Jblair2261
  • PZeringuejr

I sent reminders to all, but does anyone know who PZeringuejr is? His username is not on HBT and I'm not finding much on Google.

It seems like there is usually one or two people who put a weird name (not their HBT name) on the buy sheet. It might be helpful to put some language in the first post saying to use your HBT name (versus someone putting John Smith for the buyer name because hey, they're John Smith). It also might help to make cell C1 on the order tab "HBT Username".

Just a thought, hopefully everyone gets their payments in soon!

Don't know him but his names paul. He's from grafton and on Facebook. I sent a message thru FB 2 days ago and no reply.

Everyone check the list if you aren't on the list send me a PM with your email so I can cross reference it with my PayPal. Do this even if you sent me something before.

Folks who have Paid

Homebrewhead
mbiskup.
Wavepukriker
PasbitinusBluinusRibbinus
pshieronymus
Redmanll34
ACC84
VikingBeerCraft
cbaha
jlpinmass
philw86