new brewstore in Marietta GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaffrig24

Reaction score
I just passed a new brewstore in Marietta GA. It's on Roswell road near the loop in Eastgate shopping center near Wild Wings. They open 9-6 closed on Sunday.
I haven't been inside yet because they were closed. It looks like they are still setting up the store. Go by and say hi if you get a chance.

That is the new BREWMASTERS WAREHOUSE location. If you havn't heard of BW then you need to do some business with them. They are awesome and will take care of you!!!

I just passed a new brewstore in Marietta GA. It's on Roswell road near the loop in Eastgate shopping center near Wild Wings. They open 9-6 closed on Sunday.
I haven't been inside yet because they were closed. It looks like they are still setting up the store. Go by and say hi if you get a chance.

^^^^^^^^^^^

lulz

Sorry, was the store brewmaster's warehouse by chance? Ed's a vendor here. He provides solid advice, great to work with, reasonable prices prompt communication. His business has grown accordingly.

Definitely stop in some time.

All I can say is you are a lucky individual. Although their online store and service is excellent, but I'd love to be able to walk into the store whenever I wanted. But there's now way I'm moving to GA...too hot.

I just walked 197 steps to the Brewmasters Warehouse and left with ingredients for a batch of IPA. They are still setting up the store but they're open for business. After the move is settled down they plan on having brew classes and events at the store. I'm gonna be one broke, drunk SOB with a brewstore that close.

197 steps from Covington to East Cobb?

Thats what I was thinking, maybe he started drinking already, maybe he meant from the old store to the new one?

I know I've made the drunken stumble from Wild Wings (right next to the new location) to Mazzy's (right next to the old location), and while drunk seemed like it was 2miles, but I can see 200 steps.

I wish I still lived down there, save me some shipping cost, I was in the old shop, good to see theyre up and running in the new store.

Back