Need HELP..!! Need Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthonyb15fd

Reaction score
Can anyone out there spare some empty bottles.. Ive been making batches and I am behind on my bottles.. I cant drink fast enough.. I have to bottle a batch next weekend.. If anyone has some they want to get rid of please let me know.. 12oz brown long neck..
Thanks

You don't HAVE to bottle, wait until you have the bottles you need, it will only make it better.

It can go 6 months if you would like. I suggest at least 5 weeks in the fermenter before you bottle.

New bottles are about $14/case, at least at my LHBS. That would probably end up being cheaper than paying someone shipping here.
I would be more than happy to help, but packing and shipping would be pretty expensive IMO.

I go to my local beer/beverage distributor. He charges me .10 a bottle. Returns are a nickle in NYC so he makes a nickle and I get cheap bottles. Go check out where ever you buy beer.

check your local watering hole offer to help clean the bar afterhours for the free bottles..
post an add on craigslist (be ready to offer beer in trade) say full sixer for empty case.
freecycle.com
have a party only rules must drink reusable bottles :ban: :tank:

Latest posts

Back