Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DBhomebrew @dirkomatic, I thought some people might get stuck on Westminster Abbey which is adjacent to, but not part of, the Palace of Westminster. Bonus points to @Northern_Brewer for letting the non-Brits take a guess.

@Newsman London Bridge is actually one of the most boring of all the Thames crossing! Here's a picture showing Tower Bridge in the background.

London_Bridge_from_Cannon_Street_Railway_Bridge.jpg

Bonus points to @Northern_Brewer for letting the non-Brits take a guess.

@Newsman London Bridge is actually one of the most boring of all the Thames crossing! Here's a picture showing Tower Bridge in the background.

View attachment 747090

I do like a hammerbeam roof! The lower half of the room is kinda boring in comparison, but it does make it a flexible space for exhibitions and conferences etc.

It's a weird fact that most of the 10,000's of people crossing London Bridge don't realise, but there's squash courts under the left-hand end. I guess they must have once been part of a corporate gym for the adjacent offices, but it's now run by a chain, I used that gym sometimes when I lived a few minutes from there (but I preferred its above-ground sibling at the other end of the bridge).

i distincctly remember the patch of burbs on the right side. valley. i'm running on 4mb internet though, so scrolling through 100 pages would take many hours....

I do like a hammerbeam roof! The lower half of the room is kinda boring in comparison, but it does make it a flexible space for exhibitions and conferences etc.

It's a weird fact that most of the 10,000's of people crossing London Bridge don't realise, but there's squash courts under the left-hand end. I guess they must have once been part of a corporate gym for the adjacent offices, but it's now run by a chain, I used that gym sometimes when I lived a few minutes from there (but I preferred its above-ground sibling at the other end of the bridge).
I used the Fitness First gym on the other side of the bridge, too. It was in the building I worked in.

Back