Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up this morning thinking Saguaro, the name of the cactus I couldn't think of last night.
There wasn't a cactus lake, but there is Saquaro Lake, nearish Mesa, AZ
Nothing shouts water fun more than an ionic Saquaro. :D

Last edited:
Well, I went to find a picture I took in 2006 in Arches Nation Park that would continue that subtle theme, but it turns out i haven't scanned those yet. So the theme is still lakes and it's 1995:

1995.png

😮 Wow, the guy from UK got it. 😁Beautiful part of the world, those islands in North West Washington. @Northern_Brewer is up next.
The bigger miracle is that I got it despite the time zones, usually the places I've actually visited are the ones that get posted at like 2am my time and someone gets them at 4am. I'm spending quite a bit of time in Seattle these days (if any HBTers fancy a beer some time, although I'm not due back for a few months) and we went to the San Juans two weeks ago. Came back via Whidbey Island but Deception Pass was crazy busy so we didn't stop.

I do have quite a fun one in my back pocket but people may not have noticed @Cheshire Cat trying to break into this game a few days ago, but this game is about the taking part not the winning and newbies definitely need to be encouraged, so I will yield control of the game. Hint - you'll need to be rather more obscure than the one you posted, we have several Brits and well-travelled USians here, you can't make it too easy!

So @Cheshire Cat , you're up

Latest posts

Back