Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other coquina to be found in my home state of Florida. Next skyline:

20210715_195854.jpg

OP:
Ran into the idea for this game on another forum unrelated to brewing and it turned out to be a lot of fun.

The rules are simple:

1. The first person to correctly guess what skyline is posted will post a photo of a skyline that they choose, once the person confirms the guess is correct.

2. There are no limitations on where the city is or the size of the city. There are people from different countries on this forum so it will make it diverse.

3. If nobody can guess for an extended period such as a few days, then the poster can give hints to keep people guessing, or just reveal the answer and let someone else post.

4. This is an honor system here so let's keep it fair and fun for everyone. No cheating by using SEARCH GOOGLE FOR IMAGE or looking at the IMAGE URL, or any other method.

I will start with this photo I took during a trip last month. It is in the U.S.

View attachment 360669
Just sayin'....

At the bottom of this drop, one could see a more iconic yellow coaster, which still currently exists, although most people don't believe it's real.

I'll post another more telling shot of this coaster later today.

Latest posts

Back