Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one may be hard and require clues because
3996.jpg
it sadly looks like so many places today

Takes me to my youth because we would drive through here on our way to grandparents house for Christmas.

Had to include the Christmas decorated building. They've been doing that since the 70s.

Not Tonga. Not the Southern Hemisphere. Not the Eastern Hemisphere. But it is an island.
Here's a 3rd picture:
1967 3rd.png

Last edited:
Yes, Boston. When we walked up up to tour the Constitution, we we honored to be delayed by a re-enlistment ceremony that was to take place on board. We got watch.
ceremony .png

You're up @3 Dawg Night.

Last edited:
And rather less rainfall than even the "dry" bits of New Zealand like Christchurch (or Sydney, San Francisco or most of the East Coast of the US).

People don't realise quite how little rain SE England gets, there are parts that count as semi-desert, drier than eg Tel Aviv. But yeah, there's a lot of grey days.

Okay, you people made me look it up. This place has both more rain and more sun than London.
Here's something else to think about:
2012 2.JPG

Well that's because it is. We spent a beautiful, sunny day therein 2012, You're up @schmurf.
BTW and off topic: schmurf, you asked once on "I brewed a favorite recipe today" if I boiled all the malt. Well visit the thread again, because I've moved to 30 minute boils and a late addition method for the last three batches.

Edit: the second picture is Rock Church which has a name I don't pretend to remember or try to spell. It's in Helsinki.

Back