Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chattanooga-skyline-night.jpg

I know what you mean..... I have a great picture I took myself but I have to guess one of these first.... :rolleyes:

My guess... Austraila ?

haha, I know, I've got a great pic that I took but can't post until I get one right. Same.

I think these pics should only be ones that people took themselves. Makes it impossible to google.

haha, I know, I've got a great pic that I took but can't post until I get one right. Same.

I think these pics should only be ones that people took themselves. Makes it impossible to google.

I thought that when initially making this thread but figured people wouldn't read the rules...also thought it would greatly reduce participation, but then again they probably don't read the rules now either. I don't know why people would want to cheat, doesn't even make it fun.

That kind of gives it away... Newcastle-upon-Tyne?

Yes but just looked it up and Newcastle is now made in the Netherlands. I will go read the instructions now and make sure i get it right from here on out.

Looks like I was following directions on my post but I did cheat in the past. When the cable stayed bridge was posted I tried to find out the city looking up cable stayed bridges. I will leave google out of the game from here on out.

Alrighty... only hint right now would be that this isn't taken from the more famous side of the town, but you can still see a couple of elements that will stick out to those 'in the know'.

skyline.jpg

Heidelberg

Bruge would be closer to Heidelberg than Inverness. Also Heidelberg is on a river this looks like a bigger body of water. Terrain makes me guess a Northern Climate. Next Guess is Aberdeen.

I don't know Ireland to begin guessing, but if not Aberdeen I would guess coastal cities there.

Latest posts

Back