Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Jacksonville, I posted that earlier and this definitely isn't it...at least I hope not I lived there all my life.

My best guess is Myrtle Beach.

He was from NJ so that made it my first instinct, but really wasn't sure.

Here's the next one, I'd be surprised if anyone got this soon without cheating.

city1.jpg

@Photopilot you got it sir, Ashville, NC for the win! I love this city with it's breweries and relaxed lifestyle.

EDIT: late post... damn.. I was just in Ashville last month too..

I've never been but hear amazing things about it. From outdoor Rec industry food and beer and artists, crafts and hipsters.

This smaller town likes their beer also.

Tower-Sunset-20120629-VagabondGuide.jpg

I've never been but hear amazing things about it. From outdoor Rec industry food and beer and artists, crafts and hipsters.

This smaller town likes their beer also.

easy... Bend Oregon (grew up in the PNW, and have climbed on the South Sister and had many beers in Bend)

Mad Kings up.

In a recent research project I determined Bend to have the highest per capita breweries in the US, world?

Mad Kings up.

In a recent research project I determined Bend to have the highest per capita breweries in the US, world?

Yep, there's a ridiculous number of breweries there, beautiful area, and the people are all young and fit... I'd love to live in bend

Here's mine, I don't know how difficult this one will be so I won't give any hints yet.

Spokane-WA.jpg

Yep, there's a ridiculous number of breweries there, beautiful area, and the people are all young and fit... I'd love to live in bend

Here's mine, I don't know how difficult this one will be so I won't give any hints yet.

Spokane-WA.jpg

I turned down a job there 11 years ago. Wonder how different my life would be if I had moved there. Job was not right though.

Spokane?

I turned down a job there 11 years ago. Wonder how different my life would be if I had moved there. Job was not right though.

Spokane?

yep too easy I guess. You're up again!

The two smokestacks visible is the Steam Plant brewery. Very cool place and I highly recommend a visit.

yep too easy I guess. You're up again!

The two smokestacks visible is the Steam Plant brewery. Very cool place and I highly recommend a visit.

Lucky guess, based on terrain and city size. I passed through there for work but spent all day at Cabellas.

This city does not known for good beer but for lots of beer.

Skyline_2.jpg

Back