Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it is in the tropics. My friend went there before the airport opened in 2017 (after something of a saga, see the Wiki article) so did it the old way - 5 days by sea from South Africa, each way. Another of those fascinating little dots of land.

Hah - I thought it was Mostar bridge but had to check - it was briefly quite famous in Europe during the Balkan war.

(gotta admit i used google, and the fact there was an arrow tower.....)

hope this isn't too basic, or obscure... ;)

1675736325014.png

Well, are the Kennedys taking a vacation?

i have no idea what you mean....i think it's country people think is a state or, city or something.......kinda funny.....

edit: i just googled kennedy's vaction....and yes i think they may have... but if you scratch your head you'll get it soon enough.....

Last edited:
The ?tour guide is wearing a hat, a number of the tour party are wearing shorts - feels like we're in the tropics?

Don't seem to be any Asians in the tour party, it's hard to see but they all look white or ?Hispanic? So unlikely to be Asia unless it's of particular interest to Caucasians.

I'd thought maybe Mexico but not if it's not North America, and doesn't look quite right for the Yucatan in any case.

So....South America somewhere?

The ?tour guide is wearing a hat, a number of the tour party are wearing shorts - feels like we're in the tropics?

Don't seem to be any Asians in the tour party, it's hard to see but they all look white or ?Hispanic? So unlikely to be Asia unless it's of particular interest to Caucasians.

I'd thought maybe Mexico but not if it's not North America, and doesn't look quite right for the Yucatan in any case.

So....South America somewhere?
Nope, wrong continent
Zhi Jin Cave, china?
Again no, again wrong continent
Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur?
See above

Back