Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, here's my submission.

Skyline 4.jpg

Phoenix?

I lived in Glendale as a kid.
I've never been within hundreds of miles of it, but I recognised it as Phoenix just from past photos on this thread....

Current one - doesn't feel quite right for the Alps, somewhere in Eastern Europe?

judging from the somewhat flag on the 'pizza' oven , somewhere in india? (and trust me don't google it)
Mate honestly, I feel almost a bit offended because of the "pizza oven" :D

Not India, but the reason this "pizza oven" has been build is often associated with India, although the reason actually originated from another country, which also happens to be on this picture.

Mate honestly, I feel almost a bit offended because of the "pizza oven" :D

Not India, but the reason this "pizza oven" has been build is often associated with India, although the reason actually originated from another country, which also happens to be on this picture.

well, 'mate'...i don't care about your feelings, was i close saying india?

whoa, quote update....

It's clearly a Buddhist area, considering the prayer flags everywhere, as well as the shrine full of stupas in the foreground. Im still struggling to narrow it down, though.

Back