Naked City Taphouse Grand Opening!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that's a no go on the brew cam...

Pity, I'll be there in spirit anyways...

Edit: Beaten to the reminder by dblvsn and he was so less pesimistic!

So any chance of a webcam setup?

You should be able to stream via Mogulus.

Sorry I can't make it tonight, Congrats to you guys and I'll be visiting in the next few weeks.

I suddenly feel a very very long way away.

Good luck enjoy and please take pictures.

I'm a few thousand miles closer than you are and it seems like forever from here!

Hopefully someone will take a ton of photos or even some video from Mogulus. I'd love to see Don in action on his big night.

To all who are going, enjoy. Don, have a great night. We are all pulling for what will most certainly be the success of your dream.

Too bad the Seattle P.I. article wasn't in the print version. We could have all bought copies and folded the page into saucy pirate hats for easy identification of other HBT EACs.

I will be there as soon as I can, I don't get off work until 4pm in Bellevue, then have to run down toward Renton to pick up a buddy who wants to come with me, and then back up there...

I talked to my partner about it. He's going to try and work it out. Hopefully we can get something up and running.

What's the site that olllllo used at NHC?

Would be cool! I so wish I could be there. May have to cash in some frequent flyer miles and head out for a weekend soon.

Dude it looks busy, I should think that is a very good thing. I wish I could be there, I'm still planning on coming up in December.

going to roll by about 10 pm with my brew bud. Look for two guys probably sporting some big stogies. Might even roll in the motorcycle/sidecar combo.

But, I dont' think I can try all the beers tonight, perhaps I'll just have to come back again, and again.

Curses, a diabolical plot! The tap list is on one side of the gorgeous stainless steel bar that I in no way want to make sweet, sweet love to, and the 30 minute line for beer is on the other.

Each trip, it becomes sucessively more difficult to remember what I intended to order. At some point, I'm going to be reduced to vague gestures in the direction of the taps. Fortunately, there aren't many bad choices...

I drove up there with a couple of good friends, we tried going in, but it was so crowded that people were just kind of standing around, etc... so we headed out. We all agreed that we look forward to going back some night when we can actually sit down at a table, carry on a conversation at a normal volume level, and relax with a good beer.

I had a couple of fine fine brews with SWMBO :tank:
was glad to say hi to Don, Donald, and their respective SOs
huzzah for good beer and a good opening, lets hope not all the nights are quite as packed but business is just as good.:rockin:

Just got home - holy hell that place was packed! Congrats Don! Couldn't ask for a more successful opening night!

Great bar, amazing lineup of beers and it's only about a 10 minute drive. So yeah, I'll be back :) It was nice to meet some of you other HBTers, let's make it a regular thing!

I have been watching intermittently since the place opened. Everything looked great.

It was quite the sight to finally get a shot of the taps with all their prospective handles. Congrats. :mug:

Showed up for a few hours towards last call. Great selection and great place! Thanks, btopia, for setting up such a great spot in the neighborhood!

What a great opening, unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to meet Don. I had few of the IPAs (Two Beers, Lazy Boy, and Diamond Knot) and actually got a seat at the beautiful bar and was able to enjoy the game and chat with some the other folks at the bar.

I will definitely be back and hope to meet any other HBTers there also!

:mug:

Man, that place was COVERED UP!! We snagged a table and had a great time. Didn't want to bug Don since the place was nuts, but I'm sure we'll have the chance to meet later. Congrats; I'm sure we'll be back.

Just got home - holy hell that place was packed! Congrats Don! Couldn't ask for a more successful opening night!

Great bar, amazing lineup of beers and it's only about a 10 minute drive. So yeah, I'll be back :) It was nice to meet some of you other HBTers, let's make it a regular thing!

Yeah everything last night was great, from the turnout, to meeting other HBTers, to the great beer selection. Thanks and congratulations Don.

We should pick a night that works for everyone and set up a monthly rendezvous at Naked City for local HBTers to get together and share ideas and beers. Who's in?

Yeah everything last night was great, from the turnout, to meeting other HBTers, to the great beer selection. Thanks and congratulations Don.

We should pick a night that works for everyone and set up a monthly rendezvous at Naked City for local HBTers to get together and share ideas and beers. Who's in?

Dude... were you really there for over seven hours last night?

Dude... were you really there for over seven hours last night?

It turned out that I was in the area a few hours before my brother and his friends were coming so I decided to make it for the opening and hang out until they got there. They ended up being an hour late. So yeah, that's probably about right, all things told. It was a fun night. :mug:

Back