My SWMBO is better than your SWMBO!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine loves my APA. I got her to go to the LHBS the other week and she saw the shiny blichmann breweasy they have in the front with the tower of power and she says... "Oh that is not too expensive, why don't you just get that" and she said the same for the Ss brewtech fermenters. She did not like the grainfather, not as blingy. Thing is I like my 3 vessel single tier gas rig I bought on Craigslist (at a steal) as much as a breweasy looks awesome I think I am sticking with my current rig for awhile, though I might add a 120v rims for mash control... I might get some stainless brew buckets though.

I do most of the cooking through out the week. However my wife does all the laundry and cooks every Sunday to give me a break so that I can brew. She is a good cook too, usually she cooks some complicated foreign cuisine. So I brew almost every Sunday unless I have a major project to do around the house or we have some other big plans going on. She never complains about my beer hobby/habit. She hardly ever drinks but when she does she prefers a good dank IPA. She too shares the dream of one day turning the 2 car garage in to a bar/second living room/kitchen with an electric brewery.

Latest posts

Back