Mustard Beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AF1HomeBrew

Reaction score
1596198800296.png

French's Mustard Beer | Oskar Blues and scroll down there is a link for a home brew recipe.

The recipe link is here: Homebrew Recipe

Saw this and I like the idea, since I love mustard, but I’d go a different direction than adding fruit. Personally, I’m going to add the mustard into a kettle sour with salt and dill. Mashing in with hot dog flavored water is optional, according to Fred Durst.

I had an over carbed, not particularly good, just average saison that I thought I’d un-cap and add some tea remeninicent of pickle for a weird beer competition. I used mustard seed and dill seed with a small amount of salt. I never did send it because the bottles didn’t have a proper fill. But I did accomplish adding the flavor. Meh, so mustard beer? Meh.

Saw this and I like the idea, since I love mustard, but I’d go a different direction than adding fruit. Personally, I’m going to add the mustard into a kettle sour with salt and dill. Mashing in with hot dog flavored water is optional, according to Fred Durst.
Hotdogs? ;)

Back