Must see YouTube Clips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As someone who raised kids who weren't exactly receptive to veggies - especially cruciferous veggies - this is hilarious :D

Cheers!

[edit] Checked in with youngest son and the mother of our youngest grandson, and she informed me that at 15 months they have been well into the whole "meal time negotiation" thing for some time now. In the wee lad's case he favors berries over veggies. I kissed her on the forehead and wished her Good Luck ;)

Last edited:
The phrase "I've seen Grandmas that play drums better than you!" is now a reality...

Danny Carey is amazing. I saw Tool last year, last show before things shut down. It is like he has 6 arms and two brains.... And he is so casual about his drumming... And I love where he plays with school kids. .

Speaking of The Princess Bride (yes several posts ago) I just watched the Princess Bride Home Movie version and it is just darling. Huge fan of the movie and this was just perfect. Loved that it was done for a good charity and very well done. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

how people who take vertical videos make a sandwich

vertical videos.jpg

"The Matrix Resurrections" trailer!
I know, it's not for everybody, but for the hard-core it looks pretty cool! :)

I'm cautiously optimistic, as a good friend of mine from California already raised the question 'How many movies that use the word 'Resurrection' in the title have really ever been successful?'. That being said, there's already several theories circulating as to how Neo has returned.

Theory #1- He didn't actually die at the end of Matrix 3, and the machines simply plugged him back into the Matrix to keep him from being a further threat to them.

Theory 2#- When Neo met the Architect in Matrix Reloaded, the Architect revealed to him that there had been previous incarnations of the anomaly known as 'The One' and that the Matrix had been "reset" many times before. The Neo that we're seeing in this film, is simply the newest incarnation of 'The One'.

Theory #3- Everyone is still trapped in the dream world of the Matrix and everything that happened in the previous three movies was just the machines mind f***ing them by allowing them to live under the illusion that they've won.

Not sure Kentuckians are quite up to negotiating rotaries - especially one that is perilously near some distilleries :D

They're building a 'diverging diamond interchange' here in Jackson at the junction of Interstate 94 and US-127 just north of town. Just can't wait to hear about the one inevitable idiot not paying attention who manages to turn it into a multi car pileup.

^"Jet exhaust fryin' chickens in the barnyard!"^
One of my all time favorite movies :D

In a whole 'nuther genre, there's this. I don't know if the buzz I've copped tonight is exceptional or this video is just damned hilarious, but I've been laughing my ass off, and these days that's something...

Yeah, yeah, "car crash video" seems warped, but wth, these are totally warped times, and if someone wants to contribute their personal vehicular Darwin Award attempt for the general entertainment, who are we to judge? ;)

13 seconds of this helped more than HP Support did in a week

went & got a Canon all-in-one & will never buy HP again

one of the greatest comedic duos of all time will make you cry

TIL: it was written by husband & wife Michael McKean & Annette O'Toole (TIL they are married) & nominated for an Oscar. Lost to Annie Lennox.

TBH: it was a huge injustice. this song was part of the film, intrinsic to the story & this scene is the payoff.

& it lost to a song only used as the end credits roll.

Back