Must see YouTube Clips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
our deepest sympathies and most sincere condolences go to the family, friends and many fans of Neil Ellwood Peart

responsible for the majority of the soundtrack of my life

RIP, Professor... thank you, thank you, thank you, for the gift of your music.

Hear, hear! Let's raise a glass to this master lyricist and percussionist...

I don't know a lot about this Honey Boo Boo thing but back when it was an apparent phenomenon splashing all over the airwaves I'm pretty sure it didn't need a parody. It already was one :D

Cheers!

I don't know a lot about this Honey Boo Boo thing but back when it was an apparent phenomenon splashing all over the airwaves I'm pretty sure it didn't need a parody. It already was one :D

Cheers!

I never did watch honeybooboo, certainly you have me out paced on time in front of TV, I doubt I'll ever catch up,,,,you win,,,anyway,.. pretty funny to me as stand alone skit humor. Don't laugh much anymore, but this one brought more than a grin.

my biggest pet peeve on the road?

a-holes who don't pull up to a traffic light intersection, leave so much room in front of them they block anyone behind them from getting into the left- or right-turn lane

(no, I didn't honk or raise hell or even shake my fist at the deputy... I may or may not have had something in the vehicle that's technically not decriminalized until July 1 here in the Commonwealth)

Last edited:
Serendipity Happens: if not for that cop encounter I wouldn't have stumbled onto that German Constellation video linked at the end.
Watched nearly the whole thing. Took me back to the 50's just like that :)
Anyway, yeah, the cop was probably texting....

Cheers!

Kimmel show repeat/substitute host had a clip that showed LA on the 4th the evening that the local politicians and police were all pleading with the populace to stop with the fireworks.

Fail. Awesome, awesome fail :D

Back