More Beer's Gravity Beer Sculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imperial

Reaction score
I'm considering buying this:

1000 - 10 Gallon Gravity BrewSculpture | MoreBeer

My reasons for considering it are as follows:

* Make brewing easier
* Compact
* I'm going to be brewing for a long time, so I figure, why not get the good stuff early

Are there other brew stands I should consider? Is there something that this one's missing?

BTW, if i went with this one, I'd also get a pump so I could recirculate the mash (I've found this is good when heating the mash). I'd also use the pump for whirlpool cooling (in conjunction with an immersion chiller).

Suggestions? Comments? Opinions?

If you are really interested in the 3 tier and can weld or know somebody that can weld I suggest you make the frame yourself. Then you can add additional options you want like casters, propane holder, pump holder, etc.

The_Red_Dragon_90_1.JPG

Mine has generally the same shelves as the B3 but is made to better suit my needs. I run HERMS on this also. I have a pump bracket behind the middle kettle for this and then I move it to the bottom for racking.

DSC00703.JPG

DSC00759.JPG

Back