Looking for Keg rubbers bulk wholesale addresses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beervoid

Hophead & Pellet Rubber
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows a good place where I could buy good quality keg rubbers.
I'm tired paying overprices prices from homebrew shops and want to buy a bulk from China as i'm living in SEA.
If anyone has any experiences with suppliers please let me know.

Thanks!

I suspect the OP is referring to cornelius style handle and base keg rubbers.
While I'm sure there must be a manufacturer out there still molding them, other than random salvage items I've never seen them advertised in any quantity...

Cheers!

Yes talking about corny keg o rings. There are some suppliers from china but as with all from china one needs to be carefull about quality control, so I was wondering if anyone could share some experiences. Ive ordered some before that didnt seem to last very long.

Still not sire which you ar referring to- for the posts? Or for the diptubes?

Still not sire which you ar referring to- for the posts? Or for the diptubes?
Basically all rings. Ive got many kegs to maintain and just wanna order a couple of 100 of each kind of rubber. The lid o rings seem to go the longest

Got it. Id say ebay or alibaba for bulk orders as shipping shouldn’t be too bad for you. And definitely buy some keg lube. The keg post rubbers seem to wear alot less when lubricated. Lid rings settle better and seal with less adjusting and futzing. Will help your supply last longer.

Got it. Id say ebay or alibaba for bulk orders as shipping shouldn’t be too bad for you. And definitely buy some keg lube. The keg post rubbers seem to wear alot less when lubricated. Lid rings settle better and seal with less adjusting and futzing. Will help your supply last longer.
Definitely use keg lube. Cheers

I quit using lube long ago. It makes the rings kinda sticky. I just spritz some stardom on the posts before connecting.

Starsan makes them go on easy it's talking them off that's the issue for me. . cheers

EPDM which is what a lot of o rings are made out of absorb oils which just happen to be the base of most lubes. If you can find an oil less lube or use silicone or neoprene or rings you can lube them but it’s really not necessary IME.

EPDM which is what a lot of o rings are made out of absorb oils which just happen to be the base of most lubes. If you can find an oil less lube or use silicone or neoprene or rings you can lube them but it’s really not necessary IME.
No need to search high and low. They already have a product out to lube kegs. Keg Lube. Cheers

When I first started kegging I ordered some keg lube from an online HBS and received a vacuum grease. It’s great stuff but clearly contains oil. Not sure if the brand “keg lube” does or not, never tried it because everything works just fine without it. My oldest o rings are now 3 years old and are doing just fine. IME it’s not really necessary, if you fight leaks then it certainly may help. To each their own.

I have ordered rubbers before they should be silicon (never know when ordering from china) as I understand thats the strongest but they didnt last that long.
Is keg lube neccesary with silicon?

How long are they lasting, how are they failing and how are you caring for them? I live in a climate way dryer than yours and haven’t seen a problem in three years.

Hmm. Suggestions of Keg Lube for Keg rubbers.
And someone mentioned they stopped using Lube long ago.
I keep coming back to this discussion to see what is said next.

Thanks for the laugh.

Hmm. Suggestions of Keg Lube for Keg rubbers.
And someone mentioned they stopped using Lube long ago.
I keep coming back to this discussion to see what is said next.

Thanks for the laugh.
I think I missed it what was the laugh? That theres a product sold at brew stores for lubing keg orings or that someone doesn't use it?

Back