Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JayDog Looks like it'll arrive today ... was bummed to see it didn't get there yesterday as intended; however, glad to see it didn't hit any hiccups...makes me think all beer is intact. Let me/us know :)

Twistedgray hooked it up. He is up next. I'm attaching a pic. He included koozies, a shirt, golf ball and homebrew.
Unfortunately the homebrew didn't survive the trek. There's a crack in the bottle coming down the neck.
Again thanks man, you really hooked it up. Sad part is that I'm headed out of town until Thursday, but at least its gonna be a good next weekend.

20160918_222340.jpg

Is TBC up? I granted to him not too long ago so I don't think I'm the right guy for the job. Although, if he's cool with it I can get him a completely different lineup.

Is TBC up? I granted to him not too long ago so I don't think I'm the right guy for the job. Although, if he's cool with it I can get him a completely different lineup.

Jerbrew, you are correct, I'm up. I sent pointcity his tracking number. I have no problem getting more fine liquids from CA. If you want to grant that's fine with me.

Alright then I'll grant you some good stuff to keep this thing rolling. I'll put together a box this following week and get it out to you.

Nice package received from @TBC, thanks!

Let me know if you ever want to set up a trade, I am always down for Spring House!

View attachment 372531

View attachment 372532

Love that Rivertown!

Glad to see everything made it. It took a couple stops to find the rivertown. The orange JOOP from springhouse is fresh. I just picked that up at the brewery. We can setup a trade whenever you want, just send me a pm. I can send you a variety box or whatever you like. I'm a member of their skull barrel society so I can get special releases before the public if you see something you want.

The kolsch from Lancaster is my favorite from them and the Pynk from yards is pretty good and only available during October for breast cancer awareness. Enjoy!

@TBC is up.

I have only had Big Gruesome from SH, I am drawn to their label art.

Joop was straight up delicious. I am drinking the Lancaster Baked now, very good pumpkin beer.

I appreciate the Rivertown, I was given one awhile back and fell in love with that beer.

I will be sending you a PM soon

Thanks again

Haven't been trading or on HBT much lately but I've been drinking some local fresh hop beers that are too good not to share and are packaged well. Might even be able to kick in something nice from a barrel if the powers that be will work with me and I see some local favorites got GABF medals today. Will that work for Jerbrew?

Package shipped to TBC. @Renoun sounds like a great plan to me. I'd love to get some local fresh hopped beer. And anything wise you'd like to end of course.

Dropped off a package for jerbrew this afternoon before a schedule pickup, I'm a bit annoyed that the tracking isn't active yet since I was hoping to have it in his hands to enjoy over the weekend. Managed to include a 2016 GABF gold medal winner without even leaving the neighborhood.

Received this from jerbrew! Thanks this package is incredible. I have to make some room in the beer fridge for all of this. Can't wait to try the Pizza Port DIPA and SIPA.

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

Enjoy TBC! There are some really good beers there. Interestingly enough Port brewing, lost abbey, and the hop concept are all different visions of the same brewery. And formed by the old brewmaster of pizza port. just thought that was pretty cool. At there tasting room you can get all three visions.

I can't wait to open my grant. I always love these days.

Did the spouse already lay claim to the chocolate in the package? If not look through the packing materials before discarding them.

The Field to Ferment beers are (in order of brewing) wet hop Simcoe, Mosaic, and Citra. The Nectar Berry Saison has been cellered for about a year now but everything else is fresh. The beers with the script R are from Reuban's Brews.

List wise:
I tend to to drink all sorts of beers with robust flavors which means not so many light lagers or lightly hopped pale ales. Seattle is overrun with awesome IPA's but I'm happy to try others. Rainy season has started so big sipping beers would be welcome. Send me great stuff from your town and I'll be happy.

I could put together a package from Ohio if that's good with renoun? Have a busy weekend but should ship by the end of next week.

My girlfriend's beer loving housemate from Ohio would love it if I got some Ohio beers to share. There wasn't much good beer when she moved away and she hasn't visited for a long time.

Send a PM and we'll get everything taken care of.

Bigfish713 has my address. Anybody have issues with his low post count? He's been here a decade and got the thread going again so I'm inclined to bend the rules and accept the grant.

Back