Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to leave JayDog feedback on iTrader but keep getting an error. Anyone else have trouble leaving iTrader feedback?

Can't wait to get in on this. Guess I'm gonna have to start contributing posts instead of just reading them.

How do I check my post count would like to get in on this.

You are at 81.... For a ten year member that is amazingly low. Have a beer and swing by the "what are you drinking now" or "friendly friends" thread. You will be at 100 in a couple fun hours.

Yeah was out of brewing for a few years just getting back into brewing. I do more pm than anything. I will get that total up soon and get in on this.

Yeah was out of brewing for a few years just getting back into brewing. I do more pm than anything. I will get that total up soon and get in on this.

My suspicion is that pointcityhomebrew might let you in on the fun early. He is cool like that. There will be ship soon as to not hold things up stipulations. Who is up anyways?

My suspicion is that pointcityhomebrew might let you in on the fun early. He is cool like that. There will be ship soon as to not hold things up stipulations. Who is up anyways?

Sandstone is up.

Bigfish, feel free to grant. Of course with the understanding that you cannot be shipped to until a shipping confirmation has been confirmed by Sandstone.

I got a trade going out this week and will get another package together when it's my time so it's ready to go.

Any tips on shipping "yeast samples" I figured I would roll bottles in foam and pack them good and tight in a box so they don't bump into each other.

Any tips on shipping "yeast samples" I figured I would roll bottles in foam and pack them good and tight in a box so they don't bump into each other.

https://www.beerxchange.com/howto#packing

I found this article really helpful under the subheading on packaging beer to ship. I tend to go a little overboard but haven't had any breaks or leaks yet.

So just to clarify
Sandstone is from Ohio and he is due next. As soon as someone outside that area is ready to ship his package it looks like we are gaining some traction.

@SandstoneCityBrew

I can grant i you can wait till monday for me to ship. Got a few trades going through this week i need to finish up first and replenish at the liquor store.

Last edited:
I'm up @SandstoneCityBrew. Finished getting beer today and will be shipping tomorrow. I've been communicating with @jerbrew via PM.

Actually @sandstonecitybrew is up. Go back to page 1, the rules state that tracking info needs to be provided to the recipient. Until tracking info or the package is delivered @sandstonecitybrew is up.

Back