Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you enjoy. We don't have a ton of funky/sour options in Ohio but I managed to get a group together.

Package arrived unharmed from @jimyson in Ohio.

We have from left to right: City Boy Berliner Weisse (Platform Beer Co.), Shade (Madtree Brewing Company), Berliner Weisse (Jackie O's), Maker of Things - Sour Red Ale (Little Fish Brewing Co.), and a Lambic (Rivertown).

Where to begin?!

I hope you enjoy. We don't have a ton of funky/sour options in Ohio but I managed to get a group together.

Package arrived unharmed from @jimyson in Ohio.

We have from left to right: City Boy Berliner Weisse (Platform Beer Co.), Shade (Madtree Brewing Company), Berliner Weisse (Jackie O's), Maker of Things - Sour Red Ale (Little Fish Brewing Co.), and a Lambic (Rivertown).

Where to begin?!

So far I've had the Shade and the City Boy.

Shade: Meh, not that great in my opinion. It reminded me of cough syrup too much.

City Boy: A ways better than Shade with a strong raspberry punch. Given it's low ABV I've opted for that instead of my afternoon tea.

So far I've had the Shade and the City Boy.

Shade: Meh, not that great in my opinion. It reminded me of cough syrup too much.

City Boy: A ways better than Shade with a strong raspberry punch. Given it's low ABV I've opted for that instead of my afternoon tea.

This sounds terrible! Especially the Madtree. Let me know how the others work and I'll send a care package if you aren't happy. Something other than sour/funky. [emoji3]

Hi All!

I'll be heading to Burlington VT this weekend, and I'll be bringing some local beers to share with others (Tired Hands/Neshaminy Creek/Other Half/Magnify). Anyone going to be around to share/trade?

Hi All!

I'll be heading to Burlington VT this weekend, and I'll be bringing some local beers to share with others (Tired Hands/Neshaminy Creek/Other Half/Magnify). Anyone going to be around to share/trade?

Thinking you either have the wrong thread or misunderstand the purpose of this one. Check out the OP.

I was pointed this way from the FOTD thread. Sounds like fun. I think i'm visiting a few places this weekend so I'll check back in then and see if I can jump in with a fulfillment on whoever is up at the time.

Welcome. This is a fun way to get and give awesome beer. I think I like granting as much as I like receiving. Man that doesn't sound right but whatever.

@relampago your Christmas present shipped. I will pm you the tracking number.

Ok, I want in. I will send beer from N California.

This beer trading stuff is addicting and fun. I have participated in the FOTD twice (eagerly awaiting brew from to OP here now) Tasting all these great beers that otherwise I may never see is awesome. Hopefully I can provide the same for some one else.

I will start gathering up some brews. Let me know if you want them or I will collect for someone else down the line. :mug::mug::mug:

@relampago I'm glad to see the package arrived safely. The martians kidnapped santa is my favorite stout by springhouse. Kerplunk won a gold medal last year at GABF. The neshaminy creek beers are solid and the lager got gold at the GABF this year. Enjoy

I will start gathering up some brews. Let me know if you want them or I will collect for someone else down the line. :mug::mug::mug:

That's fine. I will gladly accept beer from CA. I've gotten a few packages from the west coast and I've enjoyed everyone of them. I will pm you my address. Thanks

That's fine. I will gladly accept beer from CA. I've gotten a few packages from the west coast and I've enjoyed everyone of them. I will pm you my address. Thanks

Cool, I will start shopping then. I imagine I will ship next week sometime.

:mug::mug::mug:

I went shopping today and got us some BEER!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to try my share and make sure they are up to snuff. Will be shipping early next week.

I went shopping today and got us some BEER!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to try my share and make sure they are up to snuff. Will be shipping early next week.

Great, can't wait! I'm starting to have an affection for Cali beers.

Alright, I'm thinking I've got to get in on this too... but do you need yet ANOTHER California distro person... [emoji23][emoji16]

Alright, I'm thinking I've got to get in on this too... but do you need yet ANOTHER California distro person... [emoji23][emoji16]

YES!! I love California beers. I'd be fine with all my grants coming from California. My favorite so far is Modern Times. Now I have California Dreaming stuck in my head.

Back