Kuhnhenn winter solstice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jqnbEPq.jpg

Sad tap list is sad.

Easiest Winter Solstice ever. Strolled in around 11:30, hopped in line around 12:30 when it was down to about ten people, got everything I wanted, and even was able to go back through a second time to grab some stuff for a friend who couldn't make it. Anyone proclaiming this event was terrible just did it wrong.

Oh and the tap list last night was fine. Manhattan Project lasted all night, and the Fluffer was on point.

Easiest Winter Solstice ever. Strolled in around 11:30, hopped in line around 12:30 when it was down to about ten people, got everything I wanted, and even was able to go back through a second time to grab some stuff for a friend who couldn't make it. Anyone proclaiming this event was terrible just did it wrong.

Oh and the tap list last night was fine. Manhattan Project lasted all night, and the Fluffer was on point.
Agreed. Just walked in and bought two four packs. No line. No wait. Now to drink.

Is TRIPA a huge bump up from DRIPA? It was on tap last year for a hot second and I missed the opportunity.

I'm doing my best to subdue my inner ticker for a meh beer

I wasn't sure I had TRIPA before then checked my untappd.... yup.... 3x.... but I didn't give it stellar reviews previously.
Maybe my one lone bottle from this batch might be better?

Back