Kuhnhenn winter solstice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone looked at their case yet? I just did and two of the six packs don't have the stout but have two stock ales!

Anyone else see this?

Has anyone looked at their case yet? I just did and two of the six packs don't have the stout but have two stock ales!

Anyone else see this?
Just noticed I'm missing BB4D...going to be contacting them bright and early at ...11 AM when they open tomorrow.

Just noticed I'm missing BB4D...going to be contacting them bright and early at ...11 AM when they open tomorrow.
Pretty ****ed up. I've been busy and really hadn't looked or cared to look until I was packing a box up for a friend and saw that I had no stout in it!

Pretty ****ed up. I've been busy and really hadn't looked or cared to look until I was packing a box up for a friend and saw that I had no stout in it!
I didn't think to look until I wanted to drink one today...so much for that. Dumb on my part.

I'll be honest with them and ask to swap bottles, it would hurt to give back bbbw, but the zero bb4d sucks. We'll see what they do, probably something.

I'll be honest with them and ask to swap bottles, it would hurt to give back bbbw, but the zero bb4d sucks. We'll see what they do, probably something.
Yeah I mean me too I just want my two other Ba stouts and not the stock ales . We will see I'll be calling them as well.

I don't mean to be a dick but on mead day I made damn sure at the register they packed everything I ordered. I did not care if I was holding up the line.

Take no chances with Kuhnhenn, gents.
Not a dick at all, I see this now....I'll start doing their job after I waited in the cold for five hours and was then rushed out of the building cuz it was full. A kind **** you kuhnhenn is in order. Morons.

Called kuhnhenn, they have BA stout on tap and are hand bottling me two bottles and letting me keep the extra stock ale. Just went up a few points in my book. Thanks kuhnhenn.
Only thing I took out of this is that BA stout is on tap.
200.gif

:rolleyes: bump.... its next weekend.

Any TB'ers going?
Going to try to swing over Friday night for a bit.
Debating Saturday.... be a goof and wait for bottles or just show up at 11 for a pour or two....

$35 gets you BBBW, BA 4D, TRIPA and Dark Heathen?

Kiss my ass.
Yeah, but.... ****.
So torn on this as I really dig BBBW and BA4D, and only had Tripa once. DH I can live without.
Actually the 3x4 limit actually excites me. No need to overbuy. May keep some folks away as well.

I need a taplist though. That is mandatory at this stage.

Yeah, but.... ****.
So torn on this as I really dig BBBW and BA4D, and only had Tripa once. DH I can live without.
Actually the 3x4 limit actually excites me. No need to overbuy. May keep some folks away as well.

I need a taplist though. That is mandatory at this stage.
Assume that BA 4D and BBBW will be on tap Friday, in limited quantities. The last couple of times they've had those, they've run out quickly. It ain't like a few years ago when those flowed at least all night. Also assume they'll have a timed tapping of KRE.

Assume that BA 4D and BBBW will be on tap Friday, in limited quantities. The last couple of times they've had those, they've run out quickly. It ain't like a few years ago when those flowed at least all night. Also assume they'll have a timed tapping of KRE.
My memory is for ****. I was there last year on Friday and had pours of something non-standard, but they also had BBBW, KRE and KBE in the morning too (all of which were consumed simultaneously). ;)

This is one of my favorite events every year. I know it's become the "in" thing to hate Kuhnhenn and everything they stand for, but I always have a great time at the party and there's typically plenty of delicious beer to be drank.

That said, I'm sure a bunch of #newmoney ******** will probably ruin it this year.

This is one of my favorite events every year. I know it's become the "in" thing to hate Kuhnhenn and everything they stand for, but I always have a great time at the party and there's typically plenty of delicious beer to be drank.

That said, I'm sure a bunch of #newmoney ******** will probably ruin it this year.
I fully expect the lining up for bottles to start even more ridiculously early than it has in the past.

Everybody with half a brain knows the fun in this event is the taps and the people. Bottles just ain't worth the fight.

hopefully with 3,000 4 packs available there will be no need to get there suuuuper early on Saturday?

Back