Kuhnhenn winter solstice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose as long as there are less than 300 people, it doesn't really matter. But, Kuhnhenn could've just given numbers to people on arrival and made this easy for everyone.
This would be true if they weren't funneling the whole bottle line through the special tap station. There's three hundred people just waiting in line right now that could be drinking beer, but for some genius reason they've decided to block the line off from the bar until you get all the way through the line.

This would be true if they weren't funneling the whole bottle line through the special tap station. There's three hundred people just waiting in line right now that could be drinking beer, but for some genius reason they've decided to block the line off from the bar until you get all the way through the line.
Were the guys that run Kuhnhenn born with their umbilical cords wrapped around their necks?

This is probably my fault from Mead Day.

Long hair, don't care.

Better managed than ever. Haters gonna hate.
Agreed. I dunno what all the fuss is aboot. Got my allotment of pours and bottles. Nappy nap time before rallying for evening festivities.

FIB stereotype crushed. F you stxSS07 and Dunt for being polite and nice young fellows.
Who can I hate on now? FIBs used to be so fun and easy.

Agreed. I dunno what all the fuss is aboot. Got my allotment of pours and bottles. Nappy nap time before rallying for evening festivities.

FIB stereotype crushed. F you stxSS07 and Dunt for being polite and nice young fellows.
Who can I hate on now? FIBs used to be so fun and easy.
Since when isn't Dunt fun and easy?

Old money Frank didn't even show up...
tumblr_inline_ndyuuqSs0A1t2fl6h.gif

Had work. Couldn't take off two Saturdays in a row after 4Elf last week. Otherwise known as the event you weren't at.

If Solstices were Sat/Sun and not Fri/Sat I would be FIB'n it up. Alas, Kuhnhenn is ****ing retarded.

FWIW, I still had a great time this weekend. Just Kuhnhenn being Kuhnhenn. I still love them and got a good laugh at today's events. Also **** Chase banking for locking my card today bc of too much money spent in Michigan. You should know by now that when you see large sums of money spent at breweries/meaderys/bars it's me getting turnt.

FWIW, I still had a great time this weekend. Just Kuhnhenn being Kuhnhenn. I still love them and got a good laugh at today's events. Also **** Chase banking for locking my card today bc of too much money spent in Michigan. You should know by now that when you see large sums of money spent at breweries/meaderys/bars it's me getting turnt.
Same **** happened to me Thursday at Schramms. Called ccard co and they were like well sir such a large alcohol purchase is outside your normal spending patterns. I said ummmm, did you even look at my past spending? They apologized and unlocked immediately.

Same **** happened to me Thursday at Schramms. Called ccard co and they were like well sir such a large alcohol purchase is outside your normal spending patterns. I said ummmm, did you even look at my past spending? They apologized and unlocked immediately.
I can verify this, though it was hilarious as it happened.

Up until my most recent trip, I got multiple fraud alerts every time I went to Schramms. I think its on their end.

Last edited:
FWIW, I still had a great time this weekend. Just Kuhnhenn being Kuhnhenn. I still love them and got a good laugh at today's events.
This. Went back in the evening and had a great time, plenty of barleywine still flowing. There's just always something every release that makes you scratch your head, but that's part of the charm.

I was worried this was going to happen at Hill Farmstead this week so I took out a large sum of cash before the drive up. In retrospect perhaps not the best idea, on the way up if I'd been pulled over I probably would have been accused of being a drug dealer/buyer. Turned out I used my card at HF on the second day anyway.

Last night was fun, with everything but KBE flowing all night with no lines. That bourbon barrel stout is outta sight.
Wish I could have tasted it. Why must tap lines be so damned cold. I guess I could have waited it out. There was an essence of greatness, but clock be ticking and daddy was about to turn into a pumpkin. Had to jet.

Great time seeing a few of you ****heads.
Go Lions.

Back