Know what would be cool?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If someone made a beer pitcher in the shape of male genitalia. The scrotum would hold the beer, and the spout would be in the shape of the member. :ban:

Can't imagine that being very impressive. To be realistic the falacy would have to be slumped over. I dunno about you, but when I am holding a gallon or more of beer in me, and chilled. I have a difficult time "saluting" for any occasion. :tank:

You just wanna see a woman sucking the head off this thing, I'm assuming?

Bartender. Give that lady a foaming dick, and tell her it's from me.

You know what would be cool? If you could make MY dick dispense beer. Not only would it attract my kind of woman, it would also give myself the incentive to excercise and become more limber :)

Yeah, and then you could put the spout in a pint glass and you could be like, "Oh, you like that. You're a naughty piece of glassware, aren't you?" Yeah.

You know what would be cool? If you could make MY dick dispense beer. Not only would it attract my kind of woman, it would also give myself the incentive to excercise and become more limber :)

You know I believe in real life you're a very normal, moral, decent human being, very polite, courteous and respectful. I believe you would never intentionally say or do anything that would upset, offend or disgust anyone. I believe this because I have to otherwise I'd have to contemplate cleaning vomit from my PC keyboard for the rest of the day. :drunk:

this kind of idea should be proceeded or followed by the statement "No Homo"

as illustrated here

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I believe in real life you're a very normal, moral, decent human being, very polite, courteous and respectful. I believe you would never intentionally say or do anything that would upset, offend or disgust anyone. I believe this because I have to otherwise I'd have to contemplate cleaning vomit from my PC keyboard for the rest of the day. :drunk:

Oh, come on!! Like YOU have never wished you could drink beer from your own dick! I detect a lack of honesty from the people on this forum. :(

Oh, come on!! Like YOU have never wished you could drink beer from your own dick! I detect a lack of honesty from the people on this forum. :(

I think I can honestly say without fear of contraception that drinking from a glass has never left me dissatisfied.

Girl : "Who do you expect to satisfy with that?"

Me : "Me!"

Peeing beer from your willy? Come on guys!!! Think how much fun you would be at parties!!! OK, maybe not some parties, but honestly!.............

Oh......Ok.....I've been seriously thinking about it now............

STILL AWESOME!!!! :D

I think I can honestly say without fear of contraception that drinking from a glass has never left me dissatisfied.

Girl : "Who do you expect to satisfy with that?"

Me : "Me!"

Well, so far we've heard from the northern and southern parts of the UK, have the Irish shown up yet? :cross:

This thread is beyond comment. It's like that guy in orgazmo

"I'm not gay or anything.... but I'd like to have penis-shaped glassware"

You'd have to be limber and stronger to walk around with 5 gallons of beer sloshin' in your nut sack!:D

You don't happen to be from Amsterdam do you?

This thread is awkwardly like that old "if you could blow yourself, would you"-conversation...

Go to the Czech republic, I'm convinced Prague is littered with stuff like this.

Twenty one posts since Laughing_gnome suggested peeing beer and Not. One. OF. YOU made a reference to peeing BMC. I am ashamed of all of you!

Wow, I never expected all of the negative reactions.. I think you've blown this all out of proportion. I just thought it would make a funny GAG, I mean novelty item to use at parties.

Sheesh.

Of course it would not be flaccid, though. The thing would have to be at least slightly upright in order to work properly (that's what SHE said!)

Ok, now that I've had time to think this over, I think it's not all that funny or interesting. I'm with Gnome on the flexibility though. That would rule! I'd never go back to work and die homeless, penniless, and completely happy.

Hmmm...I actually didn't think the responses were negative...I thought it was just us being our usually inane selves when not talking about brewing...and I thought it was cool you brought it out in us!

:mug:

Latest posts

Back