Kegland fermenter?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizwold1

Grizwold Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I currently ferment in a Corny keg . I see that Anvil has the 5 gallon fermenter king junior on sale half off at $45.00. Anyone have any experience with this? See any advantages, other than being able to see what's going on? At that price point, I admit I am tempted.

I currently ferment in a Corny keg . I see that Anvil has the 5 gallon fermenter king junior on sale half off at $45.00. Anyone have any experience with this? See any advantages, other than being able to see what's going on? At that price point, I admit I am tempted.

The two things I wouldn't like is the smaller opening that might make cleaning harder and only being able to ferment 4 gallon batches in it. It's much cheaper than Kegland's All Rounder though. Don't get me wrong. It's a good looking fermenter and that is a good price. I just wish it was larger (6 gallon?). I'd look to see how much the larger fermenters are to be honest.

The King Junior is made by Keg King btw (not Kegland).

Latest posts

Back