Just Started My First Batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foyt20

Reaction score
Autumn Amber Ale extract kit from Midwest Brewing Co

Sanitized, listening to Dave Matthews, Drinking a DFH 60min IPA.

Heres to a good night.

Internet-High-Five.jpg

Good luck. I did that 8 weeks ago and now I have 7 batched done. Carefull, more addictive than nicotine.

Autumn Amber Ale extract kit from Midwest Brewing Co

Sanitized, listening to Dave Matthews, Drinking a DFH 60min IPA.

Heres to a good night.

What a way to start! I prefer Jerry Cantrell and Alice in Chains for brewing music, but I like the kit you chose and the current commercial beer you're drinking! :mug:

If you ever want to make a DFH clone, I have a recipe posted for it you might like.

Welcome to our obsession!

What a way to start! I prefer Jerry Cantrell and Alice in Chains for brewing music, but I like the kit you chose and the current commercial beer you're drinking! :mug:

If you ever want to make a DFH clone, I have a recipe posted for it you might like.

Welcome to our obsession!

Just switched Itunes. Just switched to AIC MTV unplugged good call.

woah just saw you've been a member here for 5 years and just did your 1st batch?

you prob know more than many of us with more batches under our belts :mug:

Hahaahah. Yeah, you can probably tell by my post count I have been a lurker for a while. Groupon finally got a kit in my hands, and now I have finally started. Separated shoulder the day the kit came in, then I was in the ICU for 2 days the week after, and now I am finally getting around to it.

Back