Jester King Funk n' Sour Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I highly interested. Not sure how this works though. Do I send you my order and then you calculate shipping and send me back what I owe you? I guess this is all going depend on how many bottle shelf_turd_ferguson wants also. I know you said you only want two so that leaves 9-10 for he and I do divide I take it?
If you aren't doing this until December, I'd be down to join in. Definitely would get a Westy 12, as well as some loons.

I have room for 4 more 750ml and 1 33cl-sized bottle (a westy 12?). It'll keep shipping and overall $$ spent fairly low for y'all. You'd just have to decide if one or both of you wants to get in on this order.

I have room for 4 more 750ml and 1 33cl-sized bottle (a westy 12?). It'll keep shipping and overall $$ spent fairly low for y'all. You'd just have to decide if one or both of you wants to get in on this order.
Cool. I'm good with only one 750 on top of the Westy 12 if Texas_Speed wants three 750s. Otherwise, I can round out the order for you.

Cool. I'm good with only one 750 on top of the Westy 12 if Texas_Speed wants three 750s. Otherwise, I can round out the order for you.
Let me take a look and see what I can find. I'm really interested in some Hel and Verdoemenis.

Is it necessary that we get 4 750ml or could be substitute in a small bottle size?

You can do smaller bottle sizes. All that matters is the total weight stays under 38 pounds for all our bottles combined.
Let me take a look and see what I can find. I'm really interested in some Hel and Verdoemenis.

Is it necessary that we get 4 750ml or could be substitute in a small bottle size?

No time frame gentleman. I think I technically need to have them shipped by December end of quarter. We can do a 3 way if you're interested (Giggity)

Etre is rather flexible about the quarterly ship deadline as long as you order consistently/often. I've never been hit by the deadline.

If you're interested, you can BM me. I don't want to clutter the thread anymore than I have already. I am making absolutely no promises though as this is limited to 6 people, we already have 5 down, and this will be a tasting where you kinda have to bring some of, if not your best bottles.

If you're interested, you can BM me. I don't want to clutter the thread anymore than I have already. I am making absolutely no promises though as this is limited to 6 people, we already have 5 down, and this will be a tasting where you kinda have to bring some of, if not your best bottles.

Anyway you can make it to Austin the day before? A small group of us has something pretty epic planned for that day as well.

First person that has not personally met the Business Sloth and finds me first, gets a free HOTD Adam batch 89. I also may have other freebie beers and/or glassware on me.

I will be wearing a name tag with my username if I can remember to get one.

First person that has not personally met the Business Sloth and finds me first, gets a free HOTD Adam batch 89. I also may have other freebie beers and/or glassware on me.

Oooooo! I've never met you! Oh wait, I'm bringing you the Adam...damn...

Everyone show up wearing a BusinessSloth name tag!

Damn wont be there until 12

FYI, your wife is now a DD.

;)
LOL, thanks. I was gonna leave her ass at home up until Matt said you had a DD ticket.

Oh, so the BA mods are now moderating the Google Doc for the FNSF bottle share. Deleted the link and advised to edit out pro-BT and anti-BA language.

They've truly become the communists my grandparents fled Eastern Europe from. Except for beer.

LOL, thanks. I was gonna leave her ass at home up until Matt said you had a DD ticket.

Oh, so the BA mods are now moderating the Google Doc for the FNSF bottle share. Deleted the link and advised to edit out pro-BT and anti-BA language.

They've truly become the communists my grandparents fled Eastern Europe from. Except for beer.
No problem. I figured I owed you one. ;)

It is crazy how harsh it is there now.

I got a warning for typing "That's what she said". They said it was inappropriate, crass and off topic. I told the mod it was definitely off topic, but when Glen and Matt were talking about boners and being buried alive right below it that is seemed kind of silly to call mine crass. lol The other point about that is it's a beer forum. It's going to be sophomoric humor and largely off topic. All the rest of the forums there are...

No problem. I figured I owed you one. ;)

It is crazy how harsh it is there now.

I got a warning for typing "That's what she said". They said it was inappropriate, crass and off topic. I told the mod it was definitely off topic, but when Glen and Matt were talking about boners and being buried alive right below it that is seemed kind of silly to call mine crass. lol The other point about that is it's a beer forum. It's going to be sophomoric humor and largely off topic. All the rest of the forums there are...
They basically want BA to be these topics...

"What's better... Pliny or Heady Topper"

"Top 5 IPAs!"

"Should I feel bad about being an alcoholic?"

"Todd is so kewl"

I think I figured them out.

Mods pulling the spreadsheet over anti-BA comments is sadly quite unsurprising. At least it is back up now.

On a related note, the bottle share is going to be ridiculous. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive Sunday.

Mods pulling the spreadsheet over anti-BA comments is sadly quite unsurprising. At least it is back up now.

On a related note, the bottle share is going to be ridiculous. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive Sunday.
You think you got it bad? I gotta be at work at 11pm that night, lol.

Back