Jester King Funk n' Sour Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They basically want BA to be these topics...

"What's better... Pliny or Heady Topper"

"Top 5 IPAs!"

"Should I feel bad about being an alcoholic?"

"Todd is so kewl"

I think I figured them out.
Add in "What are you drinking right now" type threads.

Darn! My post was taken down again!

They-Live-Obey-Consume-Beer-T-Shirt-sq.gif

^Found the image on the net recently, pretty damn badass!^

Loved the movie!

Welp looks like my BA account is dead now!

I really hope they do! That was the reason for me to post over there! Beer and some fun!

Update: Well looks like my profile still exists but I am now muted from posting or liking ever again.

Guess this is my permanent home now! Yahoo!

Last edited:
LOL, thanks. I was gonna leave her ass at home up until Matt said you had a DD ticket.

Oh, so the BA mods are now moderating the Google Doc for the FNSF bottle share. Deleted the link and advised to edit out pro-BT and anti-BA language.

They've truly become the communists my grandparents fled Eastern Europe from. Except for beer.
lol yeah I saw that.

I added a comment to the document that said "No" after the part where they said to keep it civil. They deleted that too. They must have F2brewers watching it.

Hey y'all, I have a bottle of El Cedro (July 2013) I am IP trading during Austin Beer Week for 1 bottle/can of almost any fresh-ish shelf turd IPA (DJ, Elissa, 4^2, etc.).
The catch, I opened the 750 tonight. I'm not digging it and would like to see it go to a good...mouth. It's stoppered, almost 2/3 full, and in my fridge. I will drink it with you if you have trust issues. I wouldn't blame you, look at my avatar, I'm a chode. PM me.

Alternatively, maybe I'll make it the prize for finding one of the fake BusinessSloths.

I'm the OG of wax! I been dippin my **** for years. Fools just now catching on
Kmello knows how to wax his **** fo sho. The bottle of huna he traded me looks sexy. Makes me sad to re-trade it. :p (I want another one for the record. Didn't get to try it).

I won't be participating in the bottle share per say. Might bring something for everyone to share, but I'm taking my police academy physical fitness test on November 5th so I'm largely abstaining from overindulging that whole day.

I'm sharing my cali-brandy huna with a small, select few that I've already spoken to about it (HopAG I want taste your lairds voodoo whatever-the-heck-it's-called!). So don't take it personally if I decline to pour you some. It's not personal. It's just business.

nablock, kmello69, Compton25 and dicers make sure to find me so we get our stuff done. mdeluna I'll do my best to find your bro and give him the goods, but can you give me his # in case I can't spot him?

- BUSINESS SLOTH.

Last edited:
Kmello knows how to wax his **** fo sho. The bottle of huna he traded me looks sexy. Makes me sad to re-trade it. :p (I want another one for the record. Didn't get to try it).

I won't really be participating in the bottle share. Might bring something for everyone to share, but I'm taking my physical fitness test on November 5th. I'm sharing my cali-brandy huna with a small, select few that I've already spoken to about it (HopAG I want taste your lairds voodoo whatever-the-heck-it's-called!). So don't take it personally if I decline to pour you some. It's not personal. It's just business.

- BUSINESS SLOTH.
I too have Huna for the Sloth and said crew. Brad said he wanted a side by side, so Brad gets a side by side.

I too have Huna for the Sloth and said crew. Brad said he wanted a side by side, so Brad gets a side by side.
Thanks. I'm pretty stoked for this.

PS: I'm srs offended you don't want to rub yourself on me. I thought we had something special?

DanzBorin: "I'll be talking with all kinds of folks, but probably won't be in the general insanity of the share. I would finally like to meet the world famous Kmello though. And to rub up on Brad (DFW cfh) of course..."

I've been waxing for a while now (Not as long as kmello) but it has been very useful when packaging trades and prevent leaks.

Edit: You guys respond to damn fast! And you say you're the sloth! But yeah man just let me know when you are opening up the goodness and I'll bring the Apple Brandy Goodness as well.

Latest posts

Back