Jester King Funk n' Sour Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a given... I'm offended you didn't realize this.
Look+_fa0193c833fd864cbe8fa44244ac1f8d.jpg

^ Potential BT'er spotted.

Kmello knows how to wax his **** fo sho. The bottle of huna he traded me looks sexy. Makes me sad to re-trade it. :p (I want another one for the record. Didn't get to try it).

Re-trading!?!? RE-TRADING!?!?!? (not really mad, bro)

I'm sharing my cali-brandy huna with a small, select few that I've already spoken to about it (HopAG I want taste your lairds voodoo whatever-the-heck-it's-called!). So don't take it personally if I decline to pour you some. It's not personal. It's just business.

OK, NOW I'm mad! :mad:

Kmello knows how to wax his **** fo sho. The bottle of huna he traded me looks sexy. Makes me sad to re-trade it. :p (I want another one for the record. Didn't get to try it).

I won't be participating in the bottle share per say. Might bring something for everyone to share, but I'm taking my police academy physical fitness test on November 5th so I'm largely abstaining from overindulging that whole day.

I'm sharing my cali-brandy huna with a small, select few that I've already spoken to about it (HopAG I want taste your lairds voodoo whatever-the-heck-it's-called!). So don't take it personally if I decline to pour you some. It's not personal. It's just business.

nablock, kmello69, Compton25 and dicers make sure to find me so we get our stuff done. mdeluna I'll do my best to find your bro and give him the goods, but can you give me his # in case I can't spot him?

- BUSINESS SLOTH.

I'm offended you think I would be offended

My mom's side of the family hails from Cape Cod, Massachusetts... where even McDonalds makes a decent lobster roll. Really... McDonalds lobster rolls kick ass... I'm not even joking.

6a00e55091ba2f883300e554ec4cd68833-500wi.jpg

I'm from Boston yall don't even know view how good lobster can be
I went to a restaurant once in New Bedford, MA... where they took all the lobster meat out of the beast, cooked it in butter and herbs... and then stuffed it back into the lobster.

If I'd died in that moment, I would have been at peace.

This is now a lobster discussion thread, BTW...

If I could only eat 1 thing the rest of my life, it would be lobster. Srsly.

Course, I grew up in Boston, so it makes sense

Beer!

How fresh can the lobster be in TX?

Heidi Garbo's family is in the lobster fishing business in Maine, and she gets the lobsters overnighted straight from the traps, so actually probably fresher than a lot of places in New England! (and certainly fresher than McDonalds). But I'll be the judge of that on Sunday! :)

lob_zps43937719.jpg

Oh, and if you order the "Connecticut style", dont even talk to me. Thats offensive.

lol yeah I saw that.

I added a comment to the document that said "No" after the part where they said to keep it civil. They deleted that too. They must have F2brewers watching it.

That's me editing it. I had a private conversation with F2Brewers about it and...well, I'll save that story for Sunday. Just behave on the Google Doc so the link can remain up on BA. Thanks :)

Also, NC/AL will be in a pretty little package for you gents on Sunday. I think it's a rather nice display.

It should be an awesome time. I'm not sure where I'll be working just yet but if I'm stationary come find me and say hey.

One last thing, the cherry sour that's coming...HOLY ****ING **** BALLS. That's one to stock up on when it's released.

That's me editing it. I had a private conversation with F2Brewers about it and...well, I'll save that story for Sunday. Just behave on the Google Doc so the link can remain up on BA. Thanks :)

Also, NC/AL will be in a pretty little package for you gents on Sunday. I think it's a rather nice display.

It should be an awesome time. I'm not sure where I'll be working just yet but if I'm stationary come find me and say hey.

One last thing, the cherry sour that's coming...HOLY ****ING **** BALLS. That's one to stock up on when it's released.

Cherry sour? Details *****!

cherry sour?

Also I posted an ISO for Nocturn if anyone's interested. Got a Bandito+Crooked Stave L'Brett d Plums.

Last edited:
Back