Jackie-Os Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the middle aged, ruggedly handsome guy in a plain blue tee shirt and shorts if anyone wants to say hi.

I'm here!

OKq3q05.jpg

Cheers to all my JOs peeps! It was an awesome time. Old friends and new - I thank you for being awesome. Great people + great beer = an amazing event. Great to just hang out with equally crazy people drinking crazy delicious beer. Citramosa and Tropical Berliner blew my mind and then the Cuvée 9 introduced itself. Dang.

Opened CC10 today. Waaay more raz than I got from it on tap. This is fricken delicious from the bottle.

I'm curious to see what they'll have for Brew Week too. Clark posted pictures of pomegranate and paw paw Berliners that he's hoping will be ready in time and also teased that they might have enough Bourbon Barrel Nutted Brick Kiln for it too.

I'm curious to see what they'll have for Brew Week too. Clark posted pictures of pomegranate and paw paw Berliners that he's hoping will be ready in time and also teased that they might have enough Bourbon Barrel Nutted Brick Kiln for it too.

BB Nutted Brick may appear for Extravaganza, but we may have to wait until the 2016 BB Brick Kiln is ready. Lots of fun kegs for Brew Week though!

Most Likely Spirit Beast, blend of many different barrel aged brews. Black Maple is right behind that one. Then a few more before years end!

Oro Negro is coming in a month or so. I did not barrel age any due to the amount we have conditioning. I will plan on treating barrel aged Oil to turn it into BB Oro in 2016.

BB Nutted Brick may appear for Extravaganza, but we may have to wait until the 2016 BB Brick Kiln is ready. Lots of fun kegs for Brew Week though!
giphy.gif

I just want berliner cans. It's getting hot out. I would love to have that right meow.

No sours till 2016, mid year at that. Our expansion is taking much longer than expected, still haven't broken ground. 500ml bottles will roll out first. Not sure about cans, but we will see. Berliner bottles will happen first.

Curious what the next 375ml release will be...

Here are the rest of the 2015 BA beers to look out for...
Spirit Beast, Black Maple, Cognac Dark App, Madeira Brick Kiln, Cuvee 1, BB Barking Pumpkin.

Many of those will be shorter runs for taproom only or very limited distribution but we will always have plenty at the taproom.

2016 stock is shaping up nicely with BB Brick Kiln, BB Oil, BBDA, BB Imperial Brown, BB Imperial Amber, BB Wood Burner, Those are just the ones that already have 6 months aging on them, more will surface later in the year, along with variants on BBDA and maybe others! Then there are the sours...

Here are the rest of the 2015 BA beers to look out for...
Spirit Beast, Black Maple, Cognac Dark App, Madeira Brick Kiln, Cuvee 1, BB Barking Pumpkin.

Many of those will be shorter runs for taproom only or very limited distribution but we will always have plenty at the taproom.

2016 stock is shaping up nicely with BB Brick Kiln, BB Oil, BBDA, BB Imperial Brown, BB Imperial Amber, BB Wood Burner, Those are just the ones that already have 6 months aging on them, more will surface later in the year, along with variants on BBDA and maybe others! Then there are the sours...
cognac dark app sounds amazing. can't wait for that one!

Back