Jackie-Os Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dynamo Fuzz
1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

I like how everyone on the DLD forums (The brewery on the map) is talking about bottle shares but with Jackie O's release most of the people just care about whats on tap. Let them have their bottle shares gimmie those taps.
We did a share after the anniversary party and it was kind of overload. I had been drinking the awesome JO taps all day and then I double fisted Huna and Harlan on draft a couple times by the time we made it back to the hotel...things got sloppy. ADWtD, BB Apple Pie, Chocolate Rain, Backyard etc are not good night caps after a day of heavy drinking.

We did a share after the anniversary party and it was kind of overload. I had been drinking the awesome JO taps all day and then I double fisted Huna and Harlan on draft a couple times by the time we made it back to the hotel...things got sloppy. ADWtD, BB Apple Pie, Chocolate Rain, Backyard etc are not good night caps after a day of heavy drinking.

Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a good bottle share and would love to setup one with the Ohio talkbeer crew! It's all about meeting new people that share the same passion and trying to new beers.

Jackie O's is one of the only events I just want to sit and enjoy the ridiculous tap list Brad, Art and the crew set up. I always leave those events with awe in what they're doing and I can't believe it's in my backyard (Well 60 min drive)

I remember about half of those before cuddle time with the vending machine. Some people can't handle Athens :D

posted today

Funky South Paw, pawpaw pale ale conditioned on brett in stainless, $15/22oz btl, 30 cases

Dyanmo Fuzz, our peach wheat soured in wine barrels with peaches added, $20/22oz btl, 30 cases

Cellar Cuvee 9, wine barrel aged sour blond with chardonnay must blended with our berliner, $20/22oz btl, 24 cases

Cellar Cuvee 10, A blend of BBDA, BBOIL, Oil, and 22 month bourbon barrel aged imperial razz, $20/22oz btl, 30 cases

Taps are going to be stellar as always, here is a peak into some of the stuff that we will be pouring… Berliners: regular, birch, soft maple, cherry wood, cucumber ginger, tropical (pinapple, mango, papaya). Barrel aged: BBDA, Almond BBDA, BBBK, Nutted BBBK, BBOIL. DIPAs: Limelight, Madala Citramosa, Really Really Nelson (american barleywine). New Arrivals: Hibernator (imperial brown), Grapefruit Radler, Nitro Thin Mint DA, Providence and Legit (re formulated), Kaiju (Japanese rice lager), Old Soul alt, Ricky and Rick-a-rita (yellow beer). Old stand bys: Oro Negro, Vanilla bean coffee bean DA, Skipping Stone…

I'm so excited for this release. They are always top notch but the bottles sound superb and the taplist is just crazy. Can't wait to try that Almond BBDA and drink more Nutted BBBK. Really glad we chose to stick around for 2 days this time and enjoy a relaxing saturday smashing that taplist.

Oh man, I'm so glad I found out this was being released on the 8th!
Long story short, me and a bunch of friends are heading up to PA for the Bullfrog release in an RV we are renting. I just found out Dynamo Fuzz was getting released. I'm not a big fan of sours but I figure they should trade very well with all the hype that surrounded BBBM. So this all works out perfect, we can hit up OH on the 8th, then off to PA bright and early to beat the crowd!

We've got a nearly full RV, going to be drinking a lot of whales on the way up and back since we hired a driver. If anyone is interested in muling some extra Jackie O's bottles PM me!! I'll make sure to hook you up with some nice Florida locals. :D

Long story short, me and a bunch of friends are heading up to PA for the Bullfrog release in an RV we are renting. I just found out Dynamo Fuzz was getting released. I'm not a big fan of sours but I figure they should trade very well with all the hype that surrounded BBBM. So this all works out perfect, we can hit up OH on the 8th, then off to PA bright and early to beat the crowd!

We've got a nearly full RV, going to be drinking a lot of whales on the way up and back since we hired a driver. If anyone is interested in muling some extra Jackie O's bottles PM me!! I'll make sure to hook you up with some nice Florida locals. :D

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

You can't buy the bottles until Saturday, babe.

You can't buy the bottles until Saturday, babe.
Oh ****, thanks had no idea! Just read over the whole "calendar" system, seems like we can show up Friday and get some good early pages/dates.

Looks like we will have to split our party up the next day though, shouldn't be TOO much of an issue. I've built up a network of mules and traders over the years so we have plenty of people willing to mule, always looking for more though! These rare bottles draw a lot of value on the trading market so I like to stock up on as many as possible.

Oh ****, thanks had no idea! Just read over the whole "calendar" system, seems like we can show up Friday and get some good early pages/dates.

Looks like we will have to split our party up the next day though, shouldn't be TOO much of an issue. I've built up a network of mules and traders over the years so we have plenty of people willing to mule, always looking for more though! These rare bottles draw a lot of value on the trading market so I like to stock up on as many as possible.
Can't tell if srs?

From the man himself...

Our releases are set up to be a relaxed and enjoyable time for all that partake. Bottle limits are set at 10:30am Saturday(30 min before the sale), this insures a fare spread of bottles and discourages some of the negative practices observed at other events. 38 plus taps is the part we focus the most on, that is the event!

From the man himself...

Our releases are set up to be a relaxed and enjoyable time for all that partake. Bottle limits are set at 10:30am Saturday(30 min before the sale), this insures a fare spread of bottles and discourages some of the negative practices observed at other events. 38 plus taps is the part we focus the most on, that is the event!
giphy.gif

Back