• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jacketed Conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrentJ

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I’m looking for a jacketed conical. I’d consider 7-8 or 15 gallon. From what I can find Brewers Hardware, Stout, Glacier Tanks and maybe Brewha are the only ones making jacketed conicals for home brewers. I’ve looked at buying new from Brewers Hardware but was hoping somebody may be looking to sell theirs. Please message me if you’d consider selling yours. I’ll update this ad if I’m successful as I’ve noticed not a lot of traffic on this wanted page for some reason.

FWIW, I have been watching the "For Sale" forum for quite sometime and haven't found anyone wanting to sell their jacketed conical......at least not in 15 gallons. I'm not sure if that is because of their quality or because of the brewers that own them or both. I suspect brewers that own them are less inclined to buy such equipment for a hobby and then later abandon that hobby so easily as others have.....

If I run across a 7-8 gallon jacketed conical, I will let you know.

FWIW, I have been watching the "For Sale" forum for quite sometime and haven't found anyone wanting to sell their jacketed conical......at least not in 15 gallons. I'm not sure if that is because of their quality or because of the brewers that own them or both. I suspect brewers that own them are less inclined to buy such equipment for a hobby and then later abandon that hobby so easily as others have.....

If I run across a 7-8 gallon jacketed conical, I will let you know.
Thanks would appreciate any referral you may find. i agree, there has been a ton of complete systems for sale lately and most folks haven’t had jacketed conicals. I currently brew with wide mouth plastics fermenters that are a snap to clean. But I dont need Temp control as my basement in CO keeps in 60s. However I‘m gearing up for a second home brewery in South TX and it’s so hot year round that cooling is a must. I’ve done the temp control on keg fridge to store Fermentors but would like to transition to multiple jacketed conicals with a chiller setup. Gotta dream I guess...

I am selling two Spike Conicals - with temp controls - if those work for you. Ads in the classifieds section.

Back