• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 15g Brewer’s Hardware Jacketed Conical : Bay Area CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkMarine

Reaction score
I’ve got a brewer’s hardware 15gallon jacketed conical unitank for sale. Comes with the full kit, with a stainless steel blow off arm, OPV with vacuum breaker, 90 degree dump, all valves. Cost me about 1800$ to put together. Buy it for $1100.

It’s crazy efficient, with a glycol or ice bath system you can crash cool in ANY environment, I used it to hold crash cool in the 100-110F of LA, I bought it because I was frustrated with the spike’s ability to hold temp in this environment. The neoprene jacket isn’t enough. This has the cooling liquid jacket, then 1.5 inches of foam insulation inside a welded compartment, just like pro brewer’s vessels.

I have 2 of these, but I’m paring down because I rarely have 2 beers in the tanks now.
I’ll deliver anywhere reasonable distance (2 hours) from where I live in Marin, CA.

Photos are of the tank, all the hardware that comes with is:
Caps for all top enclosures, triclamps for all fittings, dump valve butterfly, racking arm that swivels, butterfly, OPV, blow off arm, ball valve for blow off, thermometer, sample port. The full kit, ready for you to brew with.

Attachments

• 89F043C2-0284-4DCB-863C-FA659F833661.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 64E61A3A-7D5B-4236-9ACC-BB9D528BD0B7.jpeg
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
Someone is going to get a great deal with this setup. I have the 8Gal version and these things are well built. Best of luck with the sale, I'm sure it won;t take long to sell it!!

Crazy good deal!
They're going for $1900 new, and that's without the vacuum breaker/PRV and blow off tube w/ valve.

I have the same fermenter, and love it. Somebody should do themselves a big favor, and get an early gift under the tree!

Yup, I under priced it. I went on the website and saw 1350, but I must have clicked the wrong size. My honesty in posting a price, sticking to it, and losing out on some dollars is your gain.

Yup, I under priced it. I went on the website and saw 1350, but I must have clicked the wrong size. My honesty in posting a price, sticking to it, and losing out on some dollars is your gain.
How many gallons max can these hold, also... would a sale involving shipping be doable, asking?

How many gallons max can these hold, also... would a sale involving shipping be doable, asking?
It’s a 15 gallon, so I guess 15 gallons of liquid? Depends on how much hops, yeast, headspace you want. I run it with a 10 gallon system, which usually has me putting 12-13 gallons in plus yeast and hops and the liquid level is no where near the top, but it’s well above the midline where the thermometer is.

It’s a 15 gallon, so I guess 15 gallons of liquid? Depends on how much hops, yeast, headspace you want. I run it with a 10 gallon system, which usually has me putting 12-13 gallons in plus yeast and hops and the liquid level is no where near the top, but it’s well above the midline where the thermometer is.
Shipping would be a giant hassle. Like, I have to build a crate and send it freight, plus worry about it being damaged.

This thing's bad ass for a great price. If it's still available in a few months I may reach back out to you. Not asking you to hold it for me, but letting you know there's potential interest. I'm San Mateo, work in San Francisco.

Back