• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn SoCal: Brewha Large BIAC 4-in-1, BH 15g Jacketed Conical and accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smcinco

Reaction score
Getting out of brewing for health reasons. My loss is your gain. This system has been painstakingly compiled using decades of homebrewing and process refinement.

System includes:

Brewha BIAC 4-in-1 Large (90L/24 gallon) pressure capable brew in a conical. They call this their 'Microbrewery' system as opposed to the 'Homebrewery' non-pressure capable system. Whole brew system fits into the footprint of one conical.

Comes with an extra newer model Brewers Hardware 15g jacketed conical. This frees up the BIAC conical for additional batch(es). This conical sits on a custom welded stainless dolly.

System also comes with a stainless Lindr 3/4hp 220V glycol chiller (protective wrap still attached). This chiller is situated atop a custom welded and powder coated glycol chiller stand that straddles the Brewer's Hardware conical, saving additional space.

Comes with everything and more to hit the ground running. Spares galore. No expenses spared.

This is >$12k of kit, frankly I got depressed and stopped counting at that. Looking for $3,800 for the entire system.

Attachments

• IMG_4491.jpg
    IMG_4491.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Full price deal gets this stuff too:

(30 sealed, pressurized ball lock cornies, 2x 2.5g Torpedo kegs, 3x 2.5g regular cornies, 1lb dry hopper, various co2, beer gas, nitro bottles, hundreds of lbs of base malts in sealed gamma vaults and various specialty malts (70# weyerman org. Vienna, etc etc) in food safe buckets with gamma seal lids.

Attachments

• IMG_4503.jpg
    IMG_4503.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4501.jpg
    IMG_4501.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4500.jpg
    IMG_4500.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Final price drop, or I will find an educational program to donate to. $3800 cash only firm price.

Having purchased from this gentleman before, I can attest to the fact that this seller is 1) legit 2) a hell of a nice guy and 3) this is a fantastic deal!
It seems like you want to sell all at once, but if you do want to "part out " some things, I would be very interested in buying that rolling stand that fits the conical I bought from you before.
And, a few other items too!
- Collin

I’ll gladly pay you the $3800. One major issue though. I’m in Oklahoma. If you can ship it, I’ll gladly cover the cost.

I’ll gladly pay you the $3800. One major issue though. I’m in Oklahoma. If you can ship it, I’ll gladly cover the cost.
I wouldnt know where to start with all of the stuff. It is a huge amount of spare parts, pumps, clamps, tubing, etc etc. If you want to send a company to crate it up I can help them move it on a truck, that's all. Sorry to be downer it's just a lot more than in the pics.

I wouldnt know where to start with all of the stuff. It is a huge amount of spare parts, pumps, clamps, tubing, etc etc. If you want to send a company to crate it up I can help them move it on a truck, that's all. Sorry to be downer it's just a lot more than in the pics.
A u-haul would do it? Right? I may just come that way. I’ll have to work out my sched

A u-haul would do it? Right? I may just come that way. I’ll have to work out my sched
Yes definitely. Even a truck with a uhaul trailer, or possibly even just a full size pickup. I have a lot of tubs of parts that would be nice to have as spares and/or paper weights.

Bump. Will sell separately:

$2,750 for the Brewha BIAC.

$1,250 for the Brewers Hardware conical with oxygen free with dry hop doser.

Each has its own set of spares.

Rock on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back