Inline filter for Fermenter to Brite tank?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t remember the size screen that mine uses. I’ve got a similar tube from brewers hardware. They sell additional and various size filters to go with theirs. My mistake to start was buying screens too small.

Just from looking at yours, assuming the picture is accurate, it is for sure not too big.

I can’t remember the size screen that mine uses. I’ve got a similar tube from brewers hardware. They sell additional and various size filters to go with theirs. My mistake to start was buying screens too small.

Just from looking at yours, assuming the picture is accurate, it is for sure not too big.
Do you use it more to transfer from Fermenter to Brite or more when you package?

I have used it in line during mash recirculation. During transfer from mash to boil, from boil kettle to fermenter and from fermenter to keg.

The main use I had for it was fermenter to keg, and then mostly for very hoppy beers or fruit sours.

Back