INKBIRD NEW PRODUCT GIVEAWAY!!! - 4 IN 1 Digital pH Meter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEW GIVEAWAY IS COMING!!! 🥳🥳🥳
INKBIRD recently launched a new product - 4-in-1 Digital pH Meter. We're going to give away this new product here!

This 4-in-1 Digital Meter is widely used in home brewing, DWC hydroponics systems, aquariums, and so on... It can measure pH, EC (Electrical conductivity), TDS (total dissolved solids), and temperature. Just press the "MODE/CAL" button to switch readings of pH, EC (μS/cm / mS/cm), and TDS (ppm).

:mug:To enter, it's super simple.
1. Follow @inkbird on HBT!
2. Like and comment on this post!

We will randomly pick one winner in the comments on 4/1.
A 20% off coupon is available on the product page, grab one if you do not want to wait till the end of the giveaway!

Check more details on here:
USA: https://amzn.to/3YAYfLH
Canada: https://amzn.to/3Jocn4M

GOOD LUCK!!!:thumbsup:

View attachment 815222Looking to add To my toy collection. i know Inkbird is known for quality products. Thanks much.

Ok, late to the party, stuggled with accurate readings on my current meter - time to upgrade! Pls & thx.

Looks super handy! Could help homebrew quality control or diagnosing problems with methods, ph is a pretty important thing to track in the mash.

Thanks,
Cam

Last edited:
Winner Announcement!!!:mug:
We have drawn the name of our winner--#57Nate R! Congratulations! You've won this giveaway.
Please DM us your shipping address to receive the INKBIRD 4-in-1 Digital pH Meter.
Thanks everyone entering this giveaway.🥳🥳
20% off limited time offer for this new product available on Amazon US right now. If you're interested, don't miss out!
239CCC35-EC9F-4fa7-ADAA-13194357DEBF.png

The probes are replaceable. But now we are not for sale, there will be an opportunity to sell in the future. Now there is $11 discount on the Canadian Amazon page, which is equivalent to 20% off.
Thanks, but I did not see a discount on the Canadian page.

So how is the accuracy/stability of this now that people have had it? I’ve read some cheap meters have to be calibrated every day and others last a month or 2 in storage.

So how is the accuracy/stability of this now that people have had it? I’ve read some cheap meters have to be calibrated every day and others last a month or 2 in storage.
I got one to review, but all I've done with it so far is check and calibrate and check again. I can say that: 1) the readings for the calibration solutions weren't too far off right out of the box, 2) it's just stupid easy to calibrate (place in low pH buffer, press and hold calibrate button until display starts blinking, wait for display to stop blinking, repeat for high pH and neutral buffers), and 3) it stayed calibrated after being turned off for several minutes and turned back on. I'll try to remember to report back after I use it for real on my next brew day.

Having said that, I will make a general comment about calibrating meters - I spent my whole life in biological laboratories. I've used some pretty high end pH meters in my day. I always cleaned and calibrated every one of them every single time I used it.

I just bought one and took it for its inaugural run. As others have said, it’s stupid easy. Create the ph solution with the included packets. Dip the meter in and press a button for each solution to calibrate, and off you go. It couldn’t be easier.

Back