Identify the worst brewery name you are aware of

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend is opening a brewery named Ocelot. It was originally picked for the Phish song, though he is now embracing the animal.

https://www.facebook.com/OcelotBrewing

http://ocelotbrewing.com/?age-verified=938357f489
%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84-%D0%9E%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%82-%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%A1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB-1256737.gif

Needs to name a beer "Babou"

Indian Wells Raspberry Ale is easily one of the worst things I've ever tasted. If there are actually worse commercial breweries out there than them, then wow.

www.cibbrewery.com

Edit: There are some good reviews over on RB.

It's a close call between this and baying hound.
Smells like squirting bleach into a muddy compost heap. Tomatoes, acetone, toxic waste. Truly one of the most vile aromas I've encountered. Tastes like an infected Bruery beer, so not totally shitty. Bit of roastyness underneath, somehow. Thanks Zach!

DethHanger
750 ml bottle shipped from John’s Grocery, thanks to pepsican- thanks again, Andy! Pours a murky brown, muddy, with no head, just some bubbles around the inner edge that fade. Aroma of rotten vegetables, earth, chocolate, sweaty, dirty laundry, sugar, maybe a rotten apple or two. Flavor of plums, chocolate, nuts, tons of vegetables at various stages of life, and dirt. Medium-bodied, with low carbonation and a fruity, funky mouthfeel. This is ****ing terrible. It’s completely off. It’s flat. The label says it’s a "Quadruple brown" that is supposed to be "tart" to some degree, which is moronic. Nothing about this piece of **** beer, its name, its label, its description, or anything else makes any sense. I hate it.

There's a new brewery launching in South Carolina soon. They have a really bad name, "Swamp Cabbage", and their launch lineup is a brown ale, an ESB, and a blonde. I'm hoping they surprise me.

Back