I think we need a Kittay thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uglygoat said:
does the thrid one dance slow?
Yes,
n0455wt1.gif
:ban:
n04bp0.gif

I love cat bufoonary as much as the next guy. So can anyone tell me why 95% of the pictures come up as little red Xs? Do I have to change my settings?

Focus said:
I love cat bufoonary as much as the next guy. So can anyone tell me why 95% of the pictures come up as little red Xs? Do I have to change my settings?

try refreshing the page or right clicking on the picture.

I used to read Robert Frost's poetry to find light in times of darkness.

Now I look through this thread.

One could do worse than be a swinger of lolcatz

Had to re visit this thread!

Ugly goat, a Shiite is a muslim warrior. When he dies he gets to do 75 virgins or some such sh!te. So you are probably not happier than one.;)

Be forewarned... This song gets stuck in your head. I found myself randomly singing it yesterday... Two years since I'd seen it last.

[YOUTUBE]DpA2tMrQ4RU[/YOUTUBE]

Kevin Dean said:
Be forewarned... This song gets stuck in your head. I found myself randomly singing it yesterday... Two years since I'd seen it last.

That's like saying don't press the red button, and being left alone in the room. Thanks, Now I'm walking around a Harley dealership singing about how I am a kittycat who likes to dance. Great.:mad:

Back