I think we need a Kittay thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lolcatsdotcom9e92g0z9kpchyqvq.jpg

uglygoat said:
this thread should be squished. liek a worm. :p

the free cat pic wins along the lines of; the only good cat is a dead cat..... :rockin:

People who hate cats are compensating for something. Something BAD.

blacklab said:
The funny part of this one for me is that laptop is a product my company is working on, which is not supposed to be released yet!

No way! Really? Is it one of those $100.00 laptops people have been working on (that keep coming in at around 300.)

It looks sweet!

FYI I got that pic from this site http://lolcats.com/ if you want to sue em or something.:D

There's probably not many of them floating around...you should be able to track who took the pic...:ban:

(do you recognize the hand, or the sandeled foot in the pic?)

*edit* The cat looks photoshopped in!

Yeah, it's called the Classmate and our company wants to sell them in 3rd world countries. I know there are some demo type models out there, so this might be one.

blacklab said:
Yeah, it's called the Classmate and our company wants to sell them in 3rd world countries. I know there are some demo type models out there, so this might be one.

Cool...It looks better than some of the other one's I've seen.

Does it have a crank? Or are you guys going for battery only.

LOLz I found that cat in the street in front of our house. He couldnt have been more than 4 weeks old.

Cute little bastard.

did you know 99% of all orange cats are male?

OK I DON"T KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE GROW HOPS BUT THIS WOULD BE REALLY FUNNY!
On this thread (and the guy seems to be OK now, not stressing anymore)
http://homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=61254&page=2

The guy planted his hop rhizome sticking out of the soil.......straight up like a dong or something.

It is begging for an EPIC FAIL to be added to the pic. I lack the know how. Who can help?

PLEASE!!!

(BTW EVILTOJ that was classic!;))

i don't hate cats per se, but i cannot be around them more than five minutes it seems. it's bad, cause my daughter wants a kitten in the worst way, but she'll have to live outside with it... :D

but i cannot be around them more than five minutes it seems

Allergies?

There is a spray you can put on them that really works. My MIL cant get within a mile of a cat and she lives with 2 now!

kornkob said:
that image is of a OLPC machine and you used to be able to buy one (kinda-- you had to buy 2 and they sent you one and donated the other): http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/23/olpc-announces-399-give-1-get-1-holiday-xo-promo/

One Laptop Per Child
20061130_LAPTOP_575x439.gif

Oh, right that's the other guys. There was a big debate about which company was trying to 'help' 3rd world countries and which one was trying to create consumers. I think they are still having a pissing match about it.

Funny thing about the machine is that it apparently has like 10x the wireless pickup range of a 'normal' machine because of those extendable antennas. You know for when you want to google something and are out on the savannah.

LMAO! Burrito cat, taco cat and hovercar cat had me rolling.

Here's my favorite kitten song: :D

[youtube]oOfb9XgYlk4[/youtube]

funny-pictures-superman-orange-cat.jpg

Do you think that all the pics taken like this are taken by the cat owner throwing their cat across the room until they get a good picture?

Alright Dammit. I did all that work...or whatever...because I thought that hop thing was funny! Rhizomes go under ground! They go.....under...the........ Oh hell. I thought it was funny!;)

iamjonsharp said:
Do you think that all the pics taken like this are taken by the cat owner throwing their cat across the room until they get a good picture?

Probably, but cat's are amazing. (except free cat)

They land on their feet and are typically loved fanatically by their owners......

Of course their owner's mean boyfriend could take these pics when she isn't home.;)

cheezydemon said:
Alright Dammit. I did all that work...or whatever...because I thought that hop thing was funny! Rhizomes go under ground! They go.....under...the........ Oh hell. I thought it was funny!;)
it was kinda funny...i think "FAIL" is over-used. so that's why your attempt was made of fail :p

Back