I think we need a Kittay thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer these kind of beer kitty's.

GERMAN_BEER_GIRLS.jpg

I went through this whole thread yesterday and almost peed my pants, I was laughing do hard. I actually had tears running down my face when I saw the "free cat" post.

Then tonight, while eating a late night snack of spicy nachos(I am so going to have nightmares tonight), I saw the video above. When the cat got it's claws stuck to the ball on the ceiling fan, I almost choked to death on a jalapeno. That was funny stuff.

I actually had tears running down my face when I saw the "free cat" post.

The first time I saw that one was maybe 5 years ago....then my buddy and I dug it up to have a laugh 3 years ago and after a bottle of Capt' Mo we laughed for 45 mins straight. Effed up, yes, funny, yes!

When the cat got it's claws stuck to the ball on the ceiling fan, I almost choked to death on a jalapeno. That was funny stuff.

Oh my God, ME TOO!! I was dumb enough to watch that while eating dinner...I thought I was going to have to get a co-worker to perform the Heimlich on me!!!

-Tripod

the stupidest, yet, somehow, the FUNNIEST ****ING THRED EVR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i f'n hate cats, yet, somehow.... this thread ROCKS!

IMMA GO READ IT AGAIN.

WELL, I MIGHT BE A BIT INEBRIATED (HOWEVER THE FK YOU SPELL IT)

Back