i bought a house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chia

Reaction score
so i bought my house about 12 years ago. It was in a really good neighborhood, and i had good relationships with my neighbors. only a few of us are still here because we invested in our houses, and now are facing huge problems. we finally got the Meth Cooks out after two years, and now there has been a home invasion half a block down. how can a neighborhood go to **** so quick? anyone want to by a house?

Yeah that is the one scary thing about home ownership. It is a long term thing (I never plan to leave mine) but things change and a neighborhood can go from idyllic family friendly utopia to gang infested hell hole pretty easy specially with the housing bubble bursting and economy going to crap. I have a friend who is like 1 of 3 families still living on their entire street... the whole subdivision is like that. It is a ghost town and there isn't a whole lot you can do about it when something like that happens but take care of yourself and hope it turns around.

Latest posts

Back