How Many Gallons Brewed in 2022

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya I could not help myself, best to nip it in the bud before other might add to it.

he has to get clearance for Clarence before he can share that with you.

well i'm not as good at math as you, but i can notice missing words in posts, and typos! always funny how the eneregy of the world make people think faster then they actually can, miss stuff... :mug:

does my 10 gallons of sugar wash that i used wheat germ for nutes count here? if it does i got another 10 to add? kinda grain based?

well i'm not as good at math as you, but i can notice missing words in posts, and typos! always funny how the eneregy of the world make people think faster then they actually can, miss stuff... :mug:

does my 10 gallons of sugar wash that i used wheat germ for nutes count here? if it does i got another 10 to add? kinda grain based?
I drop words all the time, head runs faster than the link to my fingers. It is normally small words like "not" which can really change things. Also I can't see my typos unless I come back to reread minutes later, my head covers for my fingers if I read it too soon.

I just check math these days, we got 10K to tally so I think anything goes if there is not an appropriate thread.

1106.5 gallons + 5 gallons of 1971 Boddington's recipe from Ron Pattinson's blog site

= 1111.5 gallons

PXL_20220305_072749298.MP.jpg

1111.5 gallons + 5 gallons Mexican Hot Chocolate Stout

= 1116.5 gallons

Plus 5.5 gallons of Honey Lager

1152 previous
Plus 5.5

1157.5 new total

i think your hydro is judging you! according to it, that barely qualifies as beer! lol

(maybe when it's done it'll be barley 'wine' though! :mug:)

@bracconiere Lol my next one will most likely be an IPA around 1.099 OG (already have the grains)so hopefully I've redeemed myself. :ban:

I do love a good sessionable British ale though!

@bracconiere Lol my next one will most likely be an IPA around 1.099 OG (already have the grains)so hopefully I've redeemed myself. :ban:

I do love a good sessionable British ale though!

are you trying to confuse your hydro on purpose? these comit suicide all too often! beersmith tells me 1.099 will finish at 1.022....i don't think that hydro will be able to take the stress, and it's going to roll off the table and shatter on the floor! ;) :D

Back