How Many Gallons Brewed In 2021

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its March so of course we have to brew a Marzen right? Meet Ludwig, a malty lager that will ready just in time for Oktoberfest here on the farm. Malt: BARKE Munich, BARKE Pils, and a wee bit of Carafa III for color. Hops: Magnum and Mittelfrueh. Yeast: WL920....the suspected Hacker Pschorr strain. Projected ABV 5.8%, IBU: 23.4

Ludwig.png

1132 + 5 = 1137

Its March so of course we have to brew a Marzen right? Meet Ludwig, a malty lager that will ready just in time for Oktoberfest here on the farm. Malt: BARKE Munich, BARKE Pils, and a wee bit of Carafa III for color. Hops: Magnum and Mittelfrueh. Yeast: WL920....the suspected Hacker Pschorr strain. Projected ABV 5.8%, IBU: 23.4

View attachment 721356

1132 + 5 = 1137
What font is the beer name in? I only ask because at first glance, it looks like it says "Ludnig."

Hi all, I just started this year. I brew outside and weather has to be warm. I live in Utah so within the last week weather finally broke. I am making up for lost time. First batch Belgian dubble 10 gl /next weizenbock 10 gl next marzen 10 gl And today I'm brewing Belgian strong ale blond. 40 gallons in one week. Living in Utah is beer hell. All beer on tap has to be 5% or below. And if you buy good beer you have to go to state run liquor stores and pay out the ass for beer. You have to buy by the bottle. Example Leffe blond ale $3.25 a beer

Hi all, I just started this year. I brew outside and weather has to be warm. I live in Utah so within the last week weather finally broke. I am making up for lost time. First batch Belgian dubble 10 gl /next weizenbock 10 gl next marzen 10 gl And today I'm brewing Belgian strong ale blond. 40 gallons in one week. Living in Utah is beer hell. All beer on tap has to be 5% or below. And if you buy good beer you have to go to state run liquor stores and pay out the ass for beer. You have to buy by the bottle. Example Leffe blond ale $3.25 a beer
This a running tally of all brewers posting, feel free to add your future brews to the latest total.
40gallons in a week impressive.

1161.5 + 40 = 1201.5

80 gallons

9 batches so far. The last 2 in new brewzilla65L..... so approximately 80 gallons so far in 2021.

None whatsoever in the years 2017 thru 2020
This a running tally of all brewers posting, feel free to add your future brews to the latest total.

1221.5 + 80 = 1301.5

@bracconiere, I'm not the boss just paying my dues for messing up the count in the past.

Back to it after a 6 year or so break.

5g blonde ale + 5g session mead + 1325.5= 1335.5
This thread is for beer and beer like products(need some malt), there is a separate thread for mead.

well this thread got crazy! i lost track with the guy in utah. but ba's the boss and he said his 40 was solid...

i just got done brewing a quick and easy 20lb's pale, with 6oz's crystal 60L...70g's bravo for 60min....

1335.5+10=1345.5

total should be 1340.5

I'm starting to realize I can't consume fast enough as well as running out of kegs and refrigerators. Sadly I might have to take a week off. Luckily I have 6 friends/investors helping with the drinking and $$$ for ingredients!

You don't have your location posted... as I'm fairly certain we can bump that number up well past a 12pk of "investors" to help you regain keg space! 😅🤣

Back