Homebrew made from woman's v****a yeast, seriously

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that's the wrong link.

Unless, of course, Flyguy is a woman that freezes her own juices.

So just how does she collect yeast slants?

I'm going to put on some scrubs when I get home and with a turkey baster in one hand and some cotton swabs in the other I'll tell SWMBO that she has to spread 'em in the name of science.

*****ie.

Her whole argument seems to be: women have yeast in their snatch; beer needs yeast to ferment. Therefore women invented beer.

Not saying they did or they didn't, but you don't have to take language and logic 101 to know that that there is a fallacy.

Anyway, I'd rather not drink snatch brew.

Seems likely that the huge population of brewers' yeast would just overwhelm and kill off any other yeast. Don't we rely on that to help avoid infections?

I read this article before. If you read far enough, she actually used regular brewers yeast and then spiked it with some of her own special strain. I suspect her yeast didn't contribute much other than being able to use it as a gimmick. Kinda like the fruit juices containing 5% real juice.

I recall reading in a book years ago, that in the Middle Ages and on, women were FORBIDDEN from making the beer. It appears they figured out a link between women in the brewery and spoiled beer.

Evan! said:
*****ie.

Her whole argument seems to be: women have yeast in their snatch; beer needs yeast to ferment. Therefore women invented beer.

Not saying they did or they didn't, but you don't have to take language and logic 101 to know that that there is a fallacy.

Anyway, I'd rather not drink snatch brew.

LOL....wonder if she uses a phallus to collect those slants.

the_bird said:
That'd then require sticking my d*ck in the carboy, and the only time I do that is when I'm sanitizing it ;)

That explains alot, as to why you kept runnning down into the basement Saturday...Ahem... I gotta go clean this, I'll be right back:p

Candida albicans is a diploid fungus and does not produce alcohol or CO2. She may be full of it, but it doesn't make beer.

I don't think genital herpes simplex can infect you with oral herpes simplex. Two different forms of the virus. And there are no known pathogens that can survive in beer.

But regardless, it's just nasty.

Evan! said:
I don't think genital herpes simplex can infect you with oral herpes simplex. Two different forms of the virus. And there are no known pathogens that can survive in beer.

But regardless, it's just nasty.

Not to be picky, but acording to the CDC, you can get genital herpes in your mouth, and pass them on... eww... and I'm still not drinking on ***** Beer!

I think this could work but there are a few steps missing

1.Piss in the carboy to sanitize
2.Pitch healty yeast sample from said vag
3.Affix vag over carboy , the occasional p#ssy fart will let you know the air lock is working

So she served it to people? As far as I know, she can get arrested for that and lose her license to brew. Human Bodily Fluids aren't an ingredient in ANYTHING, whether it's processed or unprocessed (except saliva on a rolled joint).

Personally, I think it's disgusting and just feminist garbage.

Better not let the 12yr olds read this, they may get bad ideas when we tell them don't use bread yeast.

Mom/sister........? u finish. lol

Gross. I mean really. Gross. You'd think she'd have the sense to research a little better than that... And enough sense not to put her nastiness into what might've been a good beer. Gross.

Ok, here they are....

1) at least the bung will be close to the yeast so it can't get misplaced...although it will still be difficult to find the airlock cap.

2) you can brag about a "yeast starter" that lasts for several days.

3) does she sit on a stirplate?

4) is it an ale or a lager? ...I bet its lager since it close to a bottom fermenting strain.

5) smack-packs ?

6) If thats the secret ingredient, what did the monks do for all those years?

7) this can be the kicker to increase numbers for "teach your friend to brew day"

8) WY 1869

Cheers

lackofstyl said:
3.Affix vag over carboy , the occasional p#ssy fart will let you know the air lock is working

Way to get the little woman involved, lackofstyl. Couldn't you have just asked her to get you some nachos?

lackofstyl said:
I think this could work but there are a few steps missing

1.Piss in the carboy to sanitize
2.Pitch healty yeast sample from said vag
OIC fry.jpg
F*!%ing Hilarious!
And kudos to the I Trew up in my mouth a lil bit!!

This is directly from urbandictionary.com Enjoy!!

verp:
A verp occurs when you burp and a nasty bit of vomit comes up with it.

Well, seeing as how I know a guy that went down on a hooker because he missed his wife (a long story about a slightly[i/] off center guy on a deployment on a sub) and ended up with a yeast infection on his toung.... I think I'll pass.

I think somebody else referred to this as "Clambic" in the other thread, which seems just about right...

Since when did proper medical terminology start needing to be obfuscated with *'s?

Vagin_Ale
VajayjayIPA

Back