Home brew out hunting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjamonkey80

Reaction score
Hunting season is rapidly approaching here in California, just wondering if anybody else out there enjoys taking their home brew along for those nights under the stars around the campfire. Also nothing like a mug of Homebrew after bagging that game you've been hunting.

This will be my first hunting season as a homebrewer and I can't wait. I imagine having a glass (or 6) after a long day of pushing fields for pheasant and quail or while cleaning/plucking ducks will be exactly what the doctor ordered! 3 weeks exactly to Duck opener!!

The laws of your state will determine whether taking the homebrew out to enjoy around the campfire is legal but I doubt that anyone would care if you had a few out there when all the hunting is done for the day.

My friends and I have brought homebrew plenty of times camping/hunting, when on state property we red cup it, the forest ranger has come by many times to check our permits never had a problem once, are we technically still breaking the law? Yeah I guess but we have never caused trouble nor gotten drunk and disturbed the neighboring camps, we also carry bags and pick up trash in the forest that the undesirables leave out there

So yeah just be chill and enjoy a homebrew (or 2) [emoji482]

Latest posts

Back