Holiday Brewing gifts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhedrick83

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My wife asked me the other day what I wanted for Christmas (my birthday happens to be the same week as well) and I told her I'm sure it will be brewing related. Now I'm browsing the web for fun beer gift ideas. I'll definitely be asking for more glassware. What are you going to ask for/buy yourself (brewing/beer related of course) for the holidays?

Edit: I forgot to add I'll probably put on there some vintage Guinness posters. When I toured the factory in 2008, I loved the old ad posters they had on display. With a brewing space almost done, a little decor wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:
I buy whatever I want and whenever I want and my wife never complains.

It was her idea for me to get the Digiboil so that I wouldn't be standing around the heat from the burners.

I’m bumping this thread this season ahead of Black Fri/cyber Mon. sales. I’m looking for ideas for a HB club white elephant exchange. The price target is $25, a bit higher than last year.

Last year I got an inkbird thermometer. Nice brew assortments were popular, too. Gift cards were mentioned above.

Any ideas? :mug:

Back